Posted January 7, 2021San Manuel Casino
Under the general direction of the Vice President of Hotel Operations, the Director, Revenue Management and Room Reservations is responsible for the development and implementation of revenue management strategies and processes in all client hotels, in order for optimization and maximization of its revenues. The Director, Revenue Management and Reservations identifies new revenue opportunities, provides daily, weekly and monthly reporting, optimizes and expands distribution partnerships, and acts as overall business development partner for the Office of the General Manager. Additionally, the Director, Revenue Management and Reservations actively participates in the Revenue Management Committee and champions a revenue management culture.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Develops revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotel, creates policies and holds teams accountable for the day-to-day yield operations, including daily analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting.
2. Oversees a team that creates and develops pricing strategies in conjunction with offers and special events, and in accordance with enterprise objectives. Ensures alignment with Strategic Marketing, Player Development and FP &A.
3. Oversees a team that creates and develops policies and procedures, staffing plans, statistical guidelines and full oversight of the Room Reservations department.
4. Performs competitive benchmark studies and follows market trends with weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons. Analyzes economic trends to determine the demand for hotel reservations based on tourism and business travel.
with Strategic Marketing, Player Development and FP&A to create and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with offers and special events, and in accordance with enterprise objectives.
5. Analyzes overall daily hotel performance and provides summary reports with recommendations to improve long-term strategies. Conducts monthly property performance reviews and develops strategic and tactical action plans.
6. Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis; environmental scanning; market modeling; distribution yield management; business mix yield management; length of stay yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control and new pricing concepts.
7. Ensures the web site and OTA booking process is maintained, up-to-date and functional. Oversees and audits the standards and operations for all on-line reservations.
8. Oversees and audits the standards and operations of reservations in partnership with Finance and FP&A, and implements revenue management procedures and best practices.
9. Creates and maintains a thirteen-month rolling demand calendar in partnership with additional departments to ensure alignment with strategic business plans.
10. Drives results through staff professional development and appropriate training programs that monitors results through evaluation, inspection, and analysis.
11. Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization?s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning reviewing and directing work; evaluating and appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
San Manuel Casino is located in Highlands, CA, just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, and a short drive from LA-Ontario International Airport. The gaming facility is operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority, an economic instrumentality of the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians. The casino floor contains over 4,800 of the latest and most innovative slot machines in a state-of-the-art facility. It features over 130 Vegas-style poker and blackjack tables, an exclusive high-limit room, and a designated Poker room.
Food & Beverage venues include Big Mo’ Cafe, Tutu's Food Court with fast-food options around the clock, Rock & Brews with a wide selection of craft burgers and craft beer from around the world, as well as legendary comedian George Lopez's Chingon Kitchen, which provides an authentic Mexican dining experience. Guests can dance the night away with DJ's at Bar Bar Bar, listen to Rock'n Roll tribute bands on stage at Rock & Brews, or enjoy Latin music at George Lopez's Chingon Tequila Lounge.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry. At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be. Apply today to join our team!