The Information Security (IS) department for the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians (the Tribe) provides and supports a leading edge technology infrastructure to the organization in support of ever changing technological advances in the Gaming industry and the Tribe?s business enterprises. The ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is key to the success of the IS staff to meet the demands of this technically proficient and high demand department.The Executive Assistant, Office of the CISO, provides administrative and professional support to the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO). The position enhances the CISO?s effectiveness through the execution of a variety of moderately complex administrative and secretarial duties requiring sensitivity, initiative and independent judgment. The Executive Administrative Assistant is also responsible for performing a wide range of office support activities for the Information Security Department Leaders to facilitate the efficient operation of the department. Projecting a professional image through in-person and phone interaction, the Executive Administrative Assistant job duties includes general clerical, reception and project-based work. Must also maintain a strict level of confidentiality and act in a manner consistent with all legal and regulatory requirements and in compliance with relevant laws and regulations. The Executive Assistant also collaborates, initiates, and supports opportunities with other functions by championing the goals and priorities of the Tribe in a manner that faithfully reflects and upholds the Tribes vision, mission and values.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Manages the CISO?s and information security departments calendar, scheduling appointments as appropriate, organizing programs, coordinating participation in events and/or conferences, arranging for facilities and catering, and distributing and tracking information and/or invitations.
2. Prepares and processes business forms and documents such as check requests, memorandums, travel requests, requisitions, contracts, purchase orders, work orders, asset acquisition forms, expense reports, etc.
3. Designs, develops, and maintains various special projects required in the Office, including PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets requiring data interpretation and manipulation, and assembling binders of documents.
4. Interacts with all levels within the organization, including the CEO, Business Committee, General Managers, senior executives and department heads, Tribal Citizens, and professional and support staff as needed.
5. Arranges and assists in planning meetings; prepares summaries of meetings and conferences as needed or directed.
6. Screens incoming calls and correspondence for the CISO and Directors offices; takes messages, redirects calls or provides information as appropriate.
7. Acts as liaison for any visitors to the CISO office, contacts the party they need and escorts them to their location.
8. Revisits and delivers pertinent pending information with management on tasks, projects, or requests.
9. Maintains associates? confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
10. Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
San Manuel Casino is located in Highlands, CA, just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, and a short drive from LA-Ontario International Airport. The gaming facility is operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority, an economic instrumentality of the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians. The casino floor contains over 4,800 of the latest and most innovative slot machines in a state-of-the-art facility. It features over 130 Vegas-style poker and blackjack tables, an exclusive high-limit room, and a designated Poker room.
Food & Beverage venues include Big Mo’ Cafe, Tutu's Food Court with fast-food options around the clock, Rock & Brews with a wide selection of craft burgers and craft beer from around the world, as well as legendary comedian George Lopez's Chingon Kitchen, which provides an authentic Mexican dining experience. Guests can dance the night away with DJ's at Bar Bar Bar, listen to Rock'n Roll tribute bands on stage at Rock & Brews, or enjoy Latin music at George Lopez's Chingon Tequila Lounge.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry. At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be. Apply today to join our team!