The Lead Retail Inventory Receiver provides direction while supervising incoming deliveries to fulfill all retail and spa related locations. All inbound and outbound product is verified and maintained by the Lead Retail Inventory Receiver. This position has strong partnership and communication with the Retail buying team, Service Center team and store leadership team to help maintain a high level of accuracy in ordering and monitoring inventory levels. The Lead Retail Inventory Receiver is hands on in preparing inventory quickly and efficiently to supply all enterprise retail outlets. The Lead Retail Inventory Receiver is self-motivated, as this position is the heart of the enterprise's Retail Department, and must have the ability to operate in a quick and efficient manner.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Oversees a small team to receive shipments, check for damages, sort and tag inventory for distribution to correct locations; fill orders by taking items from Service Center and prepare them for delivery in specified time frames; keeps organized records of invoices sent and received.
2. Leads and suggests par levels to meet needs of each location; utilizes inventory reports for upkeep with movement of merchandise in store, storage and Service Center to keep all inventory levels filled.
3. Assists with preparation and execution of special events to enhance brand loyalty.
4. Protects enterprise assets and minimizes loss according to enterprise standards and operating procedures, inventory control and loss prevention
5. Oversees and maintains storage cleanliness and health and safety measures; including food rotation and temperature control of all cold items. Responsible for positive weekly audits and cleaning checklists.
6. Suggests and ultimately implements improvements to guarantee inventory and receiving accuracy with a sense of urgency.
7. Participates in all store training and assigned certification training to continue to develop professionally.
8. Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
High School Diploma or GED required.
Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a warehouse or stock and leadership position, required.
Minimum of one (1) year of retail warehouse or stock experience, preferred.
Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel necessary.
Experience in using Inventory Management programs, preferred.
Food handling experience preferred
Internal and external guest service; Ability to thrive in a guest centric environment.
Employee must have experience demonstrating the utmost discretion as they will have access to private information such as Social Security Numbers, credit cards, personal data or financial data from colleagues, personnel or customers.
At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
San Manuel Casino is located in Highlands, CA, just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, and a short drive from LA-Ontario International Airport. The gaming facility is operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority, an economic instrumentality of the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians. The casino floor contains over 4,800 of the latest and most innovative slot machines in a state-of-the-art facility. It features over 130 Vegas-style poker and blackjack tables, an exclusive high-limit room, and a designated Poker room.
Food & Beverage venues include Big Mo’ Cafe, Tutu's Food Court with fast-food options around the clock, Rock & Brews with a wide selection of craft burgers and craft beer from around the world, as well as legendary comedian George Lopez's Chingon Kitchen, which provides an authentic Mexican dining experience. Guests can dance the night away with DJ's at Bar Bar Bar, listen to Rock'n Roll tribute bands on stage at Rock & Brews, or enjoy Latin music at George Lopez's Chingon Tequila Lounge.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry. At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be. Apply today to join our team!