Posted February 21, 2021San Manuel Casino
Under general supervision of the Audit Supervisor, the Audit Data Specialist enters data into several systems and/or spreadsheets, and downloads reports and formats spreadsheets for the reconciliation of various audits done throughout the Accounting Department. The Audit Data Specialist is responsible for maintaining historical records by filing documents. The position requires a working knowledge of computers, MS Office Suite, various programs, and a basic understanding of the reconciliation process.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Rapidly and accurately inputs data into several systems and/or spreadsheets for reference during reconciliation of various audits done throughout Accounting Department. Downloads and formats reports and/or spreadsheets daily, for reference during reconciliation of various audits done throughout the Accounting Department.
2. Assists in the reconciliation of various audits done throughout the Accounting Department.
3. Retrieves daily paperwork from Casino and sorts and distributes paperwork. Assists with maintaining and organizing of storage files for various areas.
4. Performs audit of patron accounts in the casino management software system. Assists with audit of various slot progressives and slot leases. Assists with Coin-In Testing and Meter Testing. Performs spot audits of sensitive areas and completes documentation for hospitality and gaming audits.
5. Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
San Manuel Casino is located in Highlands, CA, just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, and a short drive from LA-Ontario International Airport. The gaming facility is operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority, an economic instrumentality of the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians. The casino floor contains over 4,800 of the latest and most innovative slot machines in a state-of-the-art facility. It features over 130 Vegas-style poker and blackjack tables, an exclusive high-limit room, and a designated Poker room.
Food & Beverage venues include Big Mo’ Cafe, Tutu's Food Court with fast-food options around the clock, Rock & Brews with a wide selection of craft burgers and craft beer from around the world, as well as legendary comedian George Lopez's Chingon Kitchen, which provides an authentic Mexican dining experience. Guests can dance the night away with DJ's at Bar Bar Bar, listen to Rock'n Roll tribute bands on stage at Rock & Brews, or enjoy Latin music at George Lopez's Chingon Tequila Lounge.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry. At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be. Apply today to join our team!