Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Assists Senior Retail Buying Manager in running reports daily/weekly/monthly, organizing catalogs and partnership with purchase orders, and following-up on merchandise deliveries.
2. Responsible for gathering and entering merchandise information into product database while building product requisitions with critical attention to accuracy. Plans and communicates SKU setup timelines and provides necessary information to Buying team.
3. Ensures accurate data is input, retrieved and analyzed, and discloses any discrepancies to appropriate parties.
4. Supports Retail team in the execution of retail sales, gross margin and inventory management to meet or exceed Department plans and goals.
5. Utilizes “eye for fashion” skillset for overall programming of store assortments. Maintains ability to identify trends and themes vs. core items and everyday essentials. Thrives under tight deadlines with ability to adjust to changes in priorities and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives.
6. Maintains excellent communication with Retail leadership, Retail team members, cross-departments and vendors to achieve deliverables. Guest and employee-centric; adapting to meet needs of guest and team members. Works effectively with all operational and analytical departments to achieve enterprise- driven objectives.
7. Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
San Manuel Casino is located in Highlands, CA, just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, and a short drive from LA-Ontario International Airport. The gaming facility is operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority, an economic instrumentality of the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians. The casino floor contains over 4,800 of the latest and most innovative slot machines in a state-of-the-art facility. It features over 130 Vegas-style poker and blackjack tables, an exclusive high-limit room, and a designated Poker room.
Food & Beverage venues include Big Mo’ Cafe, Tutu's Food Court with fast-food options around the clock, Rock & Brews with a wide selection of craft burgers and craft beer from around the world, as well as legendary comedian George Lopez's Chingon Kitchen, which provides an authentic Mexican dining experience. Guests can dance the night away with DJ's at Bar Bar Bar, listen to Rock'n Roll tribute bands on stage at Rock & Brews, or enjoy Latin music at George Lopez's Chingon Tequila Lounge.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry. At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be. Apply today to join our team!