Under the direction of the Promotions/Special Events Supervisor, the Promotions/Special Events Representative is responsible for providing excellent customer service on the casino floor and off-site events and promotions. This position is responsible for bringing a lively, dynamic and engaging energy to all promotions and special events on property and off-site representing San Manuel Casino.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Assists in the set-up, execution and breakdown of all on-site and off-site promotions and special events: to include but not limited to, tournaments, drawings, VIP parties, and festivals.
2. Maintains a detailed knowledge of all promotions and special events in order to effectively explain policies and procedures to customers.
3. Works within a team to ensure that all items needed to carry out the promotion and/or special event are in the appropriate place in a timely manner.
4. Responsible for adhering to established policies and procedures for each promotion.
5. Issues appropriate prizes to guests.
6. Performs on stage if necessary while utilizing a microphone for announcements for drawings and/or events.
7. Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
San Manuel Casino is located in Highlands, CA, just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, and a short drive from LA-Ontario International Airport. The gaming facility is operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority, an economic instrumentality of the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians. The casino floor contains over 4,800 of the latest and most innovative slot machines in a state-of-the-art facility. It features over 130 Vegas-style poker and blackjack tables, an exclusive high-limit room, and a designated Poker room.
Food & Beverage venues include Big Mo’ Cafe, Tutu's Food Court with fast-food options around the clock, Rock & Brews with a wide selection of craft burgers and craft beer from around the world, as well as legendary comedian George Lopez's Chingon Kitchen, which provides an authentic Mexican dining experience. Guests can dance the night away with DJ's at Bar Bar Bar, listen to Rock'n Roll tribute bands on stage at Rock & Brews, or enjoy Latin music at George Lopez's Chingon Tequila Lounge.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry. At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be. Apply today to join our team!