Posted April 7, 2021San Manuel Casino
Under direction of the Director of Player Development, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for handling and monitoring all administrative functions related to the smooth functionality of the Player Development offices. Those duties will include scheduling, office communications, entering contracts into Novatus, entering all purchases for the department into Lawson, tracking purchases and contracts, receiving and documenting incoming mail, answering and directing incoming phone calls and assisting with the schedules of the Director of Player Development
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Organizes and maintains all administrative functions assigned by the Director of Player Development.
2. Monitors daily, weekly and monthly scheduling as personal aid to the Director in order to meet the urgency and demands of the position.
3. Reviews and monitors the Director’s incoming communications (mail or phone) and redirects when necessary, in the Director’s absence.
4.Communicates with department heads or decision makers along with general management staff on various subjects requiring immediate attention.
5. Proofreads documentations, reports, manuals, agendas and memorandum.
6. Assists with reviewing all incoming contracts for all purchases and inputs into Lawson Purchasing system and Novatus contract system and follows up on the progress through the approval process.
7. Participates in departmental weekly huddles and quarterly meetings in an administrative capacity to ensure attendance, transcribe minutes and follows up on the progress of all outstanding/pending items.
8. Orders and maintains all office supplies for Player Development.
9. Prepares travel arrangements for Player Development management.
10. Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
San Manuel Casino is located in Highlands, CA, just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, and a short drive from LA-Ontario International Airport. The gaming facility is operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority, an economic instrumentality of the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians. The casino floor contains over 4,800 of the latest and most innovative slot machines in a state-of-the-art facility. It features over 130 Vegas-style poker and blackjack tables, an exclusive high-limit room, and a designated Poker room.
Food & Beverage venues include Big Mo’ Cafe, Tutu's Food Court with fast-food options around the clock, Rock & Brews with a wide selection of craft burgers and craft beer from around the world, as well as legendary comedian George Lopez's Chingon Kitchen, which provides an authentic Mexican dining experience. Guests can dance the night away with DJ's at Bar Bar Bar, listen to Rock'n Roll tribute bands on stage at Rock & Brews, or enjoy Latin music at George Lopez's Chingon Tequila Lounge.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry. At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be. Apply today to join our team!