Under the direction of Player Development Management, the Casino Host is responsible for providing premium level guests with the best possible experience. The Casino Host builds premium guest loyalty using sales and marketing techniques that foster an exclusive guest relationship and generate gaming revenue as determined by management. This role is highly visible to and interactive with premium guests, and therefor requires a high level of professionalism, and championing of the goals and priorities of the Tribe in a manner that reflects and upholds the Tribal Community?s vision, mission and values.As a team member of the Player Development Department, the Casino Host is a San Manuel Casino Ambassador, and takes personal ownership to ensure all of their actions are in the best interest of the enterprise.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Acquires and delivers new high net guests for premium gaming spaces.
2. Uses ?Segment-of-One? marketing approach to track activity and preferences of each premium guest, and tailors offers and incentives that appeal directly to interest of individuals. Monitors guest participation and tracks guest feedback to determine effectiveness of events and promotions. Meets or exceeds predetermined goals and measurable objectives established by management for daily calls and written correspondence to active, inactive and potential new guests. Complies with and upholds enterprise expectations including policies, procedures, industry regulations, and Department guidelines.
3. Handles all aspects of guest journey (ground transportation, hotel accommodation, dining reservation, entertainment, folio clearance at checkout).
4. Works effectively as a collaborative team member with others within Casino Marketing, Table Games, Slots, and Food & Beverage supervisory team to identify areas of opportunity and address areas of concern when necessary.
5. Maintains thorough knowledge of latest industry developments, current market trends and all on-property and competitor promotions/events.
6. Attends and hosts player onsite/offsite events in various areas as assigned by management.
7. Performs other duties as assigned by Player Development management to support operation of Department.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
San Manuel Casino is located in Highlands, CA, just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, and a short drive from LA-Ontario International Airport. The gaming facility is operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority, an economic instrumentality of the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians. The casino floor contains over 4,800 of the latest and most innovative slot machines in a state-of-the-art facility. It features over 130 Vegas-style poker and blackjack tables, an exclusive high-limit room, and a designated Poker room.
Food & Beverage venues include Big Mo’ Cafe, Tutu's Food Court with fast-food options around the clock, Rock & Brews with a wide selection of craft burgers and craft beer from around the world, as well as legendary comedian George Lopez's Chingon Kitchen, which provides an authentic Mexican dining experience. Guests can dance the night away with DJ's at Bar Bar Bar, listen to Rock'n Roll tribute bands on stage at Rock & Brews, or enjoy Latin music at George Lopez's Chingon Tequila Lounge.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry. At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be. Apply today to join our team!