We are looking for a bright, energetic, motivational leader who will be responsible for delivering the brand promise by managing the Front Office operations in the hotel, including: Front Desk, Guest Services and Concierge. You will have a major role in delivering a seamless and memorable guest experience in the hotel and a strong accountability for key guest experience functions, with the focus on the exceptional customer service and the ability to improve the bottom line.
The Front Office Manager is responsible for all duties of the front desk operation which includes: staff training, inter-department communications and staff scheduling. The Front Office Manager should possess strong communication skills and demonstrate leadership abilities. In addition to assisting in the operation this position will respond quickly to guest requests and/or complaints in a friendly manner and ensure that appropriate action is taken to guarantee guest satisfaction.
Responsible for short and long term planning and the management of the hotel’s Front Office operations
- Develop and recommend the budget, labor cost plans and objectives
- Maintain guest room inventory
- Perform all tasks of a Front Office colleague as needed to facilitate service
- Ensure all operations and cash handling are done per policies and procedures
- Maintain excellent communication with the housekeeping department
- Maintain information on prices, rates, specials, packages, programs, etc, while ensuring all staff are trained in all areas
- Analyze, investigate, and resolve guest complaints
- Create expectations, lead people, manage processes, and hold people accountable for the agreed upon activities and time tables
- Insures proper staffing levels for customer service goals
- Coach and counsel employees to reflect Hyatt service standards and procedures
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you. This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds
- 4 years or more of progressive hotel Rooms Management experience
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English - Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel - Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills