We are looking for a Line Cook with the ability to work both shifts. Mornings start 5:00 A.M.-10:00 A.M. and weekends , 6:00 A.M.-12 P.M Night shift, 3:30 P.M.-10 P.M The position requires open availability to work to include weekdays and weekends at our hotel's full-service restaurant. Responsibilities for this position include:
· Ability to comply with nutrition and sanitation guidelines and safety standards
· Maintain a positive and professional approach towards coworkers and guests
· Ensure the highest quality preparation and presentation of food items.
· Food prep and stock
· Washing Dishes
· Cook menu items in cooperation with restaurant staff and company guidelines
· Ability to use imagination and have strong flexibility to last-minute changes
· Ability to work without direct supervision
· Ability to work with a small staff
· Maintains a clean and organized workspace
· Knowledge of meat temperatures
· Showing up at the scheduled time
· Proven cooking experience
· Able to assist to prepare food for large events
· An excellent understanding of various cooking methods, equipment and procedures
· Accuracy and speed regarding assigned tasks
· Ability to solve minor problems that come up
· Ability to lift upwards of 25 lbs
· Must get Servsafe training
Job Type: Full-time
compensation: Based on experience
Conveniently located just off I-24 at Exit 4, The Hilton Garden Inn Clarkesville hotel is adjacent to the Clarksville-Montgomery County Corporate Business Park, minutes from Fort Campbell and Austin Peay State University, and less than an hour from Music City USA - Nashville, Tennessee.
Sleep deeply in a spacious guest room with the signature Serta mattress and the added extra of an in-room hospitality center with a refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. Energize with a workout in the fully equipped fitness center or relax with a swim in the heated indoor pool or whirlpool.