Posted January 11, 2021Spirit Ridge
Hyatt - Spirit Ridge Resort is seeking Public Space attendants to assist our housekeeping team for the 2021 season.
Our Public Space Attendants are critical roles for our ability to maintain the cleanliness of all the common areas of the resort. This position reports directly to the Executive Housekeeper.
The main responsibilities of a Public Spaces Attendant include:
• Maintaining the overall look and appearance of our public areas, including rooftops decks, the lobbies, public washrooms, hallways, stairwells and the Conference Center.
• Communicating anything and everything that would or could concern the Resort’s Leadership, specifically in regards to Guest/Owner experience and/or staff operations.
• May be required to assist Pool Attendants
• Disposal of guest garbage
You will bring::
• Must be physically capable and able to lift moderately heavy items, along with movements such as bending, and kneeling when required. In addition will be required to stand on feet and/or walk for long periods.
• Must be self-driven, and able to work both alone and in team situations
* An eye for detail and high cleaning standards
• Consistently guest focused
Hyatt luxury has arrived in the Okanagan Valley! Come be a part of an amazing team as we show the world our spectacular destination and welcomeguests with the warmth, care, and hospitality we Canadians are known for. If you’re looking for an amazing opportunity where your spirit to serve will shine and your willingness to learn and share will precede you, let us know. We look forward to hearing from you!