Posted January 11, 2021Marriott International
As part of the Identity & Access Management (IAM) Engineering position within the Global Information Security organization, the position will focus on deployment, administration and day to day operations of the Virtual Directory Services (VDS). The role will act as an intermediary for iT system administrators, service providers and application owners with the IAM Engineering organization. Duties will include user / system lifecycle management activities such as system design, integration, deployment and continuous service improvement.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or related field or equivalent experience / certification
· 3+ years of experience in administering enterprise directory solutions such as RadiantOne FID, Active Directory and Azure AD, and/or IBM Directory
· 3+ years of experience in LDAP directory services including the DIT, schema, and replication topologies
· 2+ year of experience with scripting and/or programming languages
· Current information security certification, including Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified SCADA Security Architect (CSSA) or Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)
· Technical knowledge of industry best practices pertaining to the virtual directory services
· Experience with designing virtual directory services
· Experience with defining & fulfilling Key Performance Indicators for VDS
· Experience in the IAM domain with user lifecycle management, authentication, authorization, federation, and privileged access management
· Experience with OAuth / OpenID and REST API
· Experience with cloud services such as AWS and Azure
· Experience in researching emerging technologies and trends, standards, and products
· Experience doing business analysis and requirements gathering for complex business systems
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
· Manage the virtual directory services including requirements gathering, design, building, testing, deployment, and operationalization.
· Work with group of stakeholders to support implementation of new applications and services.
· Define and document VDS policies and procedures.
· Create test cases to ensure cross platform interoperability.
· Implement and validate security controls for the VDS solution.
· Design security solutions to adequately address risks throughout the Marriott SDLC process and confirm that the level of risk is acceptable in accordance with Marriott’s policies.
· Monitor the VDS service levels.
· Provide guidance and oversight for Tier 3 troubleshooting of operational issues with respect to identity vaulting.
· Support the identification and remediation of security events.Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
It means feeling the power of belonging. We feel it each and every day. It comes from being recognized. It comes from knowing Marriott International sees talent in each of us. And, it comes from working together, as a family, to make our guests feel as much at home as we do. It's why so many of our associates come for a job, but stay for a career.
We believe our strength is rooted in our five core values:
These values are our legacy and our future. As we pursue our vision of making Marriott the #1 travel company in the world, we never lose sight of our founding principles and our proud heritage. We are constantly innovating and evolving, but we'll always stay true to who we are, because we believe the way we do business is as important as the business we do.