At Angel of the Winds, the World’s Friendliest, Casino Resort we require all employees to provide exceptional guest service with a positive and out-going attitude. We value all guests and team members through our guiding values; Welcoming, Engaged, Accountable, Customer Experience, and Team. We have a commitment to understand, define, and deliver what our guests want and represent our company by being professional and courteous to all.
• Greets and interacts with guests in a friendly, professional, and attentive manner.
• Prepares work schedules of 210 Brewery staff.
• Assigns work stations to staff and expedites workflow.
• Resolves any problems, which may occur during assigned shift (i.e. guest complaints, employee problems, etc.).
• Ensures all work stations are stocked, neat, clean and sanitary.
• Monitors consumption of alcohol by guests as needed.
• Provides service of alcohol within the guidelines set forth by the MAST training program.
• Ensures compliance with Washington Liquor Control Commission requirements.
• Monitors inventories, orders and/or requisitions food and beverage supplies as needed.
• Processes guest coupons, comps, and gift certificates for guests as applicable.
• Studies, learns and will be tested on food and beverage menu items including features, specials, beverages, wines, etc.
• Counts and reconciles cash flow during shift as needed.
• May operate, balance, and reconcile cash till and Point of Sales (POS) system.
• Trains staff on department policies, procedures, regulations and guest service.
• Monitors staff job performance and provides feedback and disciplinary actions as needed.
• May perform duties of Lounge Supervisor as needed.
• May assist other food and beverage staff as needed.
• Correctly completes all required paperwork per company procedure.
• Follows all food safety and sanitation guidelines as applicable.
• Works days, nights, weekends, special events and holidays as needed.
• Duties, responsibilities, requirements and expectations pertaining to this job are subject to change as needed.
• Work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Exceptional guest service and communication skills required.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• One to three years supervisory experience required; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
• Two or more years experience in the restaurant, food and beverage, casino industry or equivalent combinations of training and experience desired.
• Must be customer service oriented and have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task and work independently.
• Ability to work in a challenging environment dealing with sensitive issues and maintain confidentially with strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving, organizational, and time management skills.
• Ability to maintain professional, courteous, and effective working relationships with all levels of the organization and outside business contacts.
• Prior experience working in a sit down restaurant desired.
• Prior experience in a casino environment desired.
Certificates, Licenses, Regulations
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Class B gaming license from the Stillaguamish Tribal Gaming Agency and Washington State.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Washington State Health Card (Food Worker Card).
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Washington State Mandatory Alcohol Server Training (MAST) Class 12 Mixologist Permit.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Constantly requires the ability to receive detailed information through oral and written communication. The position requires exerting up to 65 pounds of force with assistance occasionally, and/or up to 40-60 pounds of force frequently, Occasionally lifts and/or moves 180 pound kegs. Requires repetitive movement with the ability to stand and/or walk for an entire shift. This is a 24 hour, 7 days a week work operation.