Posted January 12, 2021Angel of the Winds Casino Resort
At Angel of the Winds, the World's Friendliest Casino Resort, we require all employees to provide exceptional guest service with a positive and out-going attitude. We value all guests and team members through our guiding values; Welcoming, Engaged, Accountable, Customer Experience, and Team. We have a commitment to understand, define, and deliver what our guests want and represent our company by being professional and courteous to all.
• Receives and processes Food and Beverage/Retail invoices.
• Verifies and ensures accuracy of invoice information prior to posting.
• Audits invoices for errors and makes necessary corrections as required.
• Inputs inventory items into inventory control system by individual location.
• Reconciles monthly Food and Beverage vendor statements.
• Contacts vendors and liaises with in-house customers to resolve inventory control issues.
• Receives and processes retail invoices, corrects variances, and enters transfers out.
• Audits retail invoices and monitors for accurate entry of inventory data.
• Performs audit of month end physical inventory count in General Warehouse and various F&B/Retail outlets.
• Enters month end inventory counts into inventory control system.
• Assists Food and Beverage/Retail outlets with menu creation and maintenance.
• Intermediate knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
• Knowledge of inventory control processes and procedures.
• Knowledge of purchase orders and invoicing documentation.
• Understanding of automated accounting and inventory control systems.
• Intermediate knowledge of general computer software applications, including Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
• Experience in the performance of account analysis and reconciliation functions.
• Experience with processing invoices and performing accurate data entry.
• Experience with the reconciliation of vendor statements and the auditing of inventory/invoice data.
• Experience with the monitoring of data for errors and making necessary corrections.
• History of establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with others.
• High School Diploma or equivalent, and two (2) years accounting/inventory control experience, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Class Band Class A gaming license from the Stillaguamish Tribal Gaming Agency and Washington State.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Constantly requires the ability to receive detailed information through oral and written communication. The position requires exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Requires repetitive movement with the ability to stand and/or walk for an entire shift. There are no adverse conditions, but employee is exposed to tobacco smoke on a regular basis. This is a 24 hour, 7 days a week work operation.