At Angel of the Winds, the World’s Friendliest, Casino Resort we require all employees to provide exceptional guest service with a positive and out-going attitude. We value all guests and team members through our guiding values; Welcoming, Engaged, Accountable, Customer Experience, and Team. We have a commitment to understand, define, and deliver what our guests want and represent our company by being professional and courteous to all.
- Will act as Dispatcher when Dispatcher is not on shift and relieve Dispatcher for all breaks while Dispatcher is on shift. Will act as Officer when Dispatcher is on shift or as business needs dictate.
- Using multiple screens, monitors the external and internal activities of Angel of the Winds Casino Resort activities.
- Reports non-compliance with company procedures by all departments.
- Writes comprehensive reports and logs.
- Reports and logs violations of company policy and procedures and any safety considerations to the appropriate supervisor or manager.
- Reports and offer solutions to any area of vulnerability to loss from internal or external sources.
- Maintains thorough knowledge Gaming Regulations, company policy and other department procedures.
- Responsible for the safety and security of employees, guests, facilities and grounds
- Helps oversees officer rotations and post assignments.
- Work on special projects and investigations as assigned by management.
- Maintain strict confidence regarding company matters.
- Call for assistance using proper code responses.
- Completes daily shift logs, investigation status notes and incident reports as directed.
- Preserve video coverage/evidence of significant events as directed.
- Protect the organization from losses due to internal and/or external causes.
- Cooperates with other department managers on matters of mutual concern.
- Cooperates with local law enforcement in the prevention and reporting of criminal activity with the gaming facility.
- Provides investigative results to the on duty supervisor.
- Analyze situations as they occur and take appropriate action.
- Provide exceptional guest service to guests, vendors and team members over the phone, radio and in person.
- Provides assistance, directions, and answers questions as needed in a professional courteous manner.
- Stays informed of the company’s safety and emergency action procedures. Assists and monitors evacuation routes.
- Perform work in a safe manner and always maintain a safe and secure environment for fellow employees and guests alike.
- Perform guest identification checks to ensure proper age and identity of guests playing or drinking.
- Observes and monitors guest and employee behavior, reporting any suspicious activity.
- Complete escorts, fills, drops, and other duties assigned in an accurate and timely manner.
- Patrol assigned areas of the property, identifying areas of concern and risk to the company, its employees and guests, or assets. Report any suspicious activity, safety concerns, or areas of risk exposure to management immediately.
- Respectfully prevents entry, warns, or ejects disruptive individuals or individual not allowed by policy or law. Partners with management with investigations disturbances, complaints and accidents.
- Performs traffic control during busy times, drawings and/or events.
- Monitor and relay information regarding alarms and systems.
- Maintain a positive and professional image for the casino at all times when performing duties or representing the casino and encourage others to do the same.
- Work nights, weekends, special events and holidays as required.
- Must learn, comprehend and comply with all company policies and procedures, MICS, Gaming Regulations and Title 31 requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional guest service skills required.
- Previous surveillance experience is preferred.
- Comfortable working in an isolated environment, with little social interaction.
- Must be customer service oriented and have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment dealing with sensitive issues and maintain confidentially with strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain professional, courteous, and effective working relationships with all levels of the organization and outside business contacts.
- Proven intermediate skills in Windows, MS Office Programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), and experience with database systems. Ability to prepare reports, correspondence, charts, forms and other information and instructions.
- Security experience preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, policies, and procedure manuals.
- Maintain a Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Able to successfully pass CPR, First Aid, AED and MAST certification exams.
- Able to maintain oneself as a credit to the Angel of the Winds Casino Resort.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Class A gaming license from the Stillaguamish Tribal Gaming Agency and the State of Washington.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Constantly requires the ability to receive detailed information through oral and written communication. The position requires exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Requires repetitive movement with the ability to stand and/or walk for an entire shift. Occasionally may be asked to assist wheelchairs and luggage. This position may be required to be outside for long periods of time and may be exposed to the outside weather. There are no adverse conditions, but employee is exposed to tobacco smoke on a regular basis. This is a 24 hour, 7 days a week work operation.