At Angel of the Winds, the World’s Friendliest, Casino Resort we require all employees to provide exceptional guest service with a positive and out-going attitude. We value all guests and team members through our guiding values; Welcoming, Engaged, Accountable, Customer Experience, and Team. We have a commitment to understand, define, and deliver what our guests want and represent our company by being professional and courteous to all.
- Performs all functions in accordance with applicable Tribal, Federal and other laws and gaming regulations and AOTW policies and procedures.
- Ensures the highest possible standards of guest service are provided.
- Listens and responds to guest and employee concerns and questions.
- Independently counts and balances funds in Employee Bank with outgoing banker at start of shift, and again at the end of shift.
- Records inventory count amounts, by denomination, type, etc. on the summary count sheets.
- Receives and verifies currency, coin, checks, and tickets to and from the vault; prepares necessary paperwork to document transfers.
- Prepares and releases impress funds to cage cashiers, Slots, F&B, Gift Shop, Gas Station, Keno and other departments as required.
- Maintains and is held accountable for all funds entrusted to him/her on an assigned shift.
- Responsible for conducting paid out and received transactions using the appropriate paper documentation.
- Duties also include processing jackpot payouts, receiving and issuing TG fills and credits, completing cashier chip fills, processing TG tokes and tips for employees from all other departments.
- Presents a sociable and professional demeanor towards guests and employees at all times.
- Maintains compliance with all company policies, including the company Title 31 policy.
- Must be able to perform/act as a Cage Cashier as needed.
- Attends and satisfactorily completes all required training as assigned and required.
- Work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional guest service skills required.
- Strongly prefer six months experience handling large sums of money; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strongly prefer working knowledge of cashier window and specialty windows.
- Requires ability to operate a 10 key with speed and accuracy.
- Must possess excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages and ratios to practical solutions.
- Ability to learn computerized systems utilized by the cage.
- Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from guests, regulatory agencies, or employees with tact.
- Ability to work in a confined, small space for extended durations of time.
- Ability to concentrate in a noisy environment for extended durations of time.
- Must be customer service oriented and have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment dealing with sensitive issues and maintain confidentially with strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain professional, courteous, and effective working relationships with all levels of the organization.
Certificates, Licenses, Regulations
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Class B and Class A gaming license from the Stillaguamish Tribal Gaming Agency and Washington State.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Constantly requires the ability to receive detailed information through oral and written communication. The position requires exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Requires repetitive movement daily with sedentary work, occasional bending and crouching. There are no adverse conditions, but employee is exposed to tobacco smoke on a regular basis. This is a 24 hour, 7 days a week work operation.