Are you a detail-oriented team player looking for a great opportunity in hotels? If so, this role may be a good fit for you!
Front office personnel will be an effective first line of contact with all guests and clients by using a friendly and outgoing personality to greet guests, facilitate guest arrival and departure, and respond to requests.
DUTIES / QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Help maintain a positive guest experience. Smile, be helpful and friendly while providing quick and accurate service.
- Respond in a timely and courteous manner to all guest questions or requests.
- Provide professional and courteous service while performing check-in/check out process.
- Obtain a method of payment (MOP) for all hotel guests and ensure that this MOP will be sufficient for the duration of the guests stay.
- Provide information to the guest regarding the hotel, functions being held, amenities and services available, the surrounding community, points of interest, directions and other items the guest requests.
- Post charges to guest room accounts using PMS system.
- Responsible for maintaining proper level of cash bank at all times.
- Prepare accurate reports regarding cash receipts and pay-outs for accounting department.
- Satisfying guest complaints and taking steps necessary to ensure that these complaints do not happen again.
- Inform other departments of the special needs or requests of guests so they may respond in a timely manner.
- Prior hotel experience preferred.
- Customer/Client Focus
- Time Management
- Teamwork Oriented
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, color, creed, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Our locations are drug-free. Background checks are required before employment begins.