Are you a detail-oriented team player looking for a great opportunity in hotels? If so, this role as Night Auditor in beautiful Estes Park may be a good fit for you!
- Counts and verifies cash in drawer.
- Runs the House Count Report and the Room Service Status Report, making sure all requests are handled properly.
- Inputs reservations from customers or calls.
- Greets and registers guests, and assigns rooms.
- Processes all check-outs.
- Balances all department accounts before the end of the shift and follows procedures for all computer postings.
- Verifies that all checks are properly endorsed and stamped.
- Maintains the neatness of the Front Desk work area.
- Keeps keys and cash under constant security.
- Monitors guest accounts and notifies manager of any extreme charges to any guest account, or any suspicious action by a guest.
- Runs a detailed shift audit to the printer and makes the shift closing
The ideal candidate for this position
REQUIRED TRAINING/ EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or equivalent. 6 months experience as Front Desk Agent or equivalent. An organized person with a strong desire to serve people.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have command of the English language
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be proficient and experienced with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) software programs and preferably hospitality software.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to stand for 8 hours.
- Able to lift 35 pounds
- Able to perform tasks several tasks simultaneously.
- Good hearing and vision with or without corrective lenses.
- Must be able to work overnight.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, color, creed, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Our locations are drug-free. Background checks are required before employment begins.