Responsible for retrieval of currency boxes and table game drop boxes, emptying drop boxes once they are delivered to the count room and ensuring accuracy of daily count operations. Performs all duties at multiple properties in accordance with Company core values, the objectives of the Osage Nation, internal policies, procedures and controls, as well, as applicable laws including but not limited to the USA Patriot Act, and gaming regulations.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be willing and able to report to work at multiple locations throughout the same week.
- Cash handling experience required.
- Required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and obtain and maintain an Osage Nation gaming license.
- Required to maintain a valid Driver’s License.
- Required to provide documents to show the applicant is eligible to work in the United States.
- Osage, Native American, and Veteran preference shall apply to all positions at Osage Casinos.
- Applicants must be able to perform all essential functions of job duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Provide excellent guest services, which includes greeting and acknowledging every guest.
- Treats guest and fellow employees with courtesy and consideration at all times.
- Assists in retrieving currency boxes and table game drop boxes as assigned.
- Sorts, counts and records contents of table game drop boxes, bill changers and currency drop boxes, according to set procedures
- Compares information contained in drop boxes to data stored on computer terminal and assists in reconciling drop.
- Ensures the integrity of all soft count transactions.
- Assists in bundling of currency.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures relating to count and drop operations.
- Uses all available resources to complete essential duties and responsibilities.
- Reports to work at a different location each day throughout a given workweek.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee is also regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls.
- The employee is required to stand or sit for extended periods of time.
- The employee is required to reach with hands and arms, and to sit, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The employee must be able to lift at least 30 lbs and push, pull, or drag up to 150 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles, including second-hand environmental smoke.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee may be exposed to the risks associated in attempting to resolve issues with extremely irate or difficult guests or staff members.
- The employee is regularly exposed to moving machine parts.
Applicants must already be authorized to work in the US and must be able to obtain and maintain a casino license in the state of Oklahoma.