At Angel of the Winds, the World’s Friendliest, Casino Resort we require all employees to provide exceptional guest service with a positive and out-going attitude. We value all guests and team members through our guiding values; Welcoming, Engaged, Accountable, Customer Experience, and Team. We have a commitment to understand, define, and deliver what our guests want and represent our company by being professional and courteous to all.
• Provides attentive and friendly service to customers.
• Ensures bar is stocked with adequate amounts of beer, wine, liquor, juices, mixes, ice, dry goods, etc.
• Assists Bartender with the preparation of bar service (cutting garnishes, dishwashing, etc.)
• Assists Bartender with opening and closing duties as needed.
• May serve and refill food and beverages for casino guests - including coffee and/or espresso.
• Removes empty beverage containers and other food and beverage items in a courteous and timely manner.
• May operate, balance and reconcile cash till and Point of Sale (POS) sales as trained.
• Keeps liquor room and beer cooler neat, clean and organized.
• Washes and stocks glassware and utensils.
• Attends mandatory department meetings and training sessions.
• Ensures all work stations are stocked, neat, clean and sanitary.
• Informs Bartender and/or Supervisor of any equipment malfunctions.
• Follows standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating and storing all products. Follows all food safety and sanitation guidelines as applicable.
• Communicates any guest complaints, problems or compliments to a supervisor as soon as possible.
• Works days, nights, weekends, special events and holidays as needed.
• Duties, responsibilities, requirements and expectations pertaining to this job are subject to change as needed.
• Work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Exceptional guest service skills required.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• One to three months related work experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Six (6) months prior experience working in a lounge, bar, tavern or sit down restaurant desired.
• Prior experience in a casino environment desired.
• Must be customer service oriented and have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task and work independently.
• Ability to maintain professional, courteous, and effective working relationships with all levels of the organization and outside business contacts.
• Employment is contingent upon a favorable outcome of a background investigation and drug screen.
Certificates, Licenses, Regulations
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Class B gaming license from the Stillaguamish Tribal Gaming Agency and Washington State.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Washington State Health Card (Food Worker Card).
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Washington State Mandatory Alcohol Server Training (MAST) Class 12 Mixologist Permit.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Constantly requires the ability to receive detailed information through oral and written communication. The position requires exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Frequently involves carrying, pushing and pulling 40 to 60 pounds. Frequently lifts and/or moves 180 pound kegs. Requires repetitive movement with the ability to stand and/or walk for an entire shift. There are no adverse conditions, but employee is exposed to tobacco smoke on a regular basis. This is a 24 hour, 7 days a week work operation.