At Angel of the Winds, the World’s Friendliest, Casino Resort we require all employees to provide exceptional guest service with a positive and out-going attitude. We value all guests and team members through our guiding values; Welcoming, Engaged, Accountable, Customer Experience, and Team. We have a commitment to understand, define, and deliver what our guests want and represent our company by being professional and courteous to all.
• Takes guests alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage orders, collects money and returns change to guests in an accurate and timely manner.
• Serves and refills non-alcoholic beverages to guests.
• Communicates menu offerings to guests as applicable.
• Provides service of alcohol within the guidelines set forth by the MAST training program.
• Operates, balances, and reconciles cash till and Point of Sales (POS) system as trained.
• Ensures all work stations are stocked, neat, clean and sanitary.
• Attends mandatory department meetings and trainings.
• Ability to work full service in high paced Lounge environment serving both food and drinks.
• Completes all side work in a timely and satisfactory manner.
• Obtains and restocks supplies as needed.
• Duties, responsibilities, requirements and expectations pertaining to this job are subject to change as needed.
• Work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Exceptional guest service skills required.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Six months to a year related work experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Prior experience as a cocktail server preferred.
• Prior experience working in a lounge, bar or tavern environment desired.
• Must be customer service oriented and have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task and work independently.
• Ability to maintain professional, courteous, and effective working relationships with all levels of the organization and outside business contacts.
Certificates, Licenses, Regulations
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Class B gaming license from the Stillaguamish Tribal Gaming Agency and Washington State.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Washington State Health Card (Food Worker Card).
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Washington State Mandatory Alcohol Server Training (MAST) Class 12 Mixologist Permit.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Constantly requires the ability to receive detailed information through oral and written communication. The position requires exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Requires repetitive movement daily with sedentary work, occasional bending and crouching. There are no adverse conditions, but employee is exposed to tobacco smoke on a regular basis. This is a 24 hour, 7 days a week work operation.