Posted February 22, 2021Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah
A Bartender with Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah is to serve beverages and/or food to the guests in a friendly, courteous and timely and manner, resulting in guest satisfaction. Also, to prepare beverages for other servers to supply to guests, and act as cashier for the lounge.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria's rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests a single rich, experience at every extraordinary place they visit.
What will I be doing?
As a Bartender, you are responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
and maintain highest quality. Keeps all refrigeration equipment, storage and working areas clean and clutter free, complying with Health department regulations.
personnel guests, including those served by other beverage servers, to maintain accountability of all beverages served
What are we looking for?
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Securing consistent and convincing services and adherence to all the service standards and Hilton policies
• Ongoing promotion of additional sales
• Guarantee a cost conscious method of working
• Participation in internal meetings and training courses
• Care of guests in accordance with the standards from the time they enter the outlet to the time they leave it
• Conscientious and correct implementation of the supervisors’ directives
• Active promotion of in house sales by optimal knowledge of all the services provided by the hotel and the opening times and promotions of all F&B outlets.
• Take over from the previous shift and obtain information at the start of the shift on all relevant information on the volume of business, VIP guests, tasks to be clarified and to be completed and special events or pass this on to the next shift.
• Is responsible for ensuring mis-en-place work and making sure that the workplace is left clean.
• Secure handling of the micros cash system. Drawing up bills at the end of the working day. Correct booking and, if appropriate, cashing up of all services provided. Booking of all transactions.
• Safe handling of all the technical equipment to be used
What benefits will I receive?
A haven within the vibrant city of Dubai, the Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah boasts a private soft-sanded beach, six distinct restaurants and lounges and elegant sea-facing guest rooms and suites.
Situated on the iconic Palm Jumeirah island, this Waldorf Astoria resort promises all the amenities for a relaxing getaway, including:
Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah offers a supervised Kids Club and numerous leisure activities for the whole family to enjoy. From snorkeling and paddle-boarding to wind-sailing and deep-sea fishing, your assigned Personal Concierge will arrange excursions to suit your preferences for an unforgettable experience.
Dubai's premier dining destination offers the finest cuisine with unparalleled service, from the unique, contemporary Italian dining experience at Social by Michelin-starred chef Heinz Beck and the Vietnamese culinary journey at LAO to international fare at Mezzerie. Enjoy al fresco Mediterranean dining and sunset cocktails at Palm Avenue. Experience a classic Waldorf Astoria afternoon tea at the iconic Peacock Alley followed by vibrant entertainment and classic aperitifs at the Venetian-inspired Serafina Bar.