Under the direction of VIP Services Leadership, the VIP Services Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the administrative duties of the VIP Department. This position provides professional administrative and analytical support by creating schedules, reports and analyses. The VIP Services Coordinator monitors the budget for comps and expenses in addition to analyzing complimentary services. The VIP Services Coordinator may also be required, with the assistance of a Supervisor, to monitor specific responsibilities of frontline team members working on the gaming floor.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Responsible for providing professional and exceptional personalized service while ensuring all VIP preferences are anticipated and met promptly and efficiently. Maintains complete knowledge of all property venues and offsite sponsored venues/services/hours of operation and VIP experiences. Maintains working knowledge of all promotions and special events in order to effectively navigate the guest experience.
2. Secures VIP reservations including, but not limited to, hotel, spa, exclusive events, dining, transportation, and amenities, as directed for VIP guests. Assist Player Development and Hotel teams by sharing arrangements and confirmations for guests receiving complimentary services. Works daily with sales and production teams to ensure successful coordination, marketing and financial performance of all events. Responsible for daily pre-arrival planning and creating VIP telemarketing campaigns. Assists in developing and planning VIP events and experiences.
3. Tracks information related to booking restrictions, promotions and room rates. Coordinates meetings, creates agendas, and captures meeting minutes with staff of other departments. Manages and orders inventory as necessary and processes all VIP Services requisitions. Processes weekly payroll timesheets for Department, and supports Department scheduling needs. Submits daily, weekly, monthly, bi-annual or annual reports to VIP Services Leadership, as requested. Monitors departmental budget in order to avoid exceeding assigned quotas and unnecessary expenditures. Assists with data entry for Department, as needed.
4. Establishes training standards: maintaining accurate training records, and facilitating department onboarding. Assists with training VIP Services team members.
5. Acts as contact/liaison between all departments. Collaborates with Analysts to produce outbound/inbound call metrics and VIP block reporting. Collaborates with CRM to monitor VIP offer schedules. Runs reports from Synkros, Avaya, and Playersoft systems.
6. Performs other duties as assigned to support efficient operation of Department.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
San Manuel Casino is located in Highlands, CA, just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, and a short drive from LA-Ontario International Airport. The gaming facility is operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority, an economic instrumentality of the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians. The casino floor contains over 4,800 of the latest and most innovative slot machines in a state-of-the-art facility. It features over 130 Vegas-style poker and blackjack tables, an exclusive high-limit room, and a designated Poker room.
Food & Beverage venues include Big Mo’ Cafe, Tutu's Food Court with fast-food options around the clock, Rock & Brews with a wide selection of craft burgers and craft beer from around the world, as well as legendary comedian George Lopez's Chingon Kitchen, which provides an authentic Mexican dining experience. Guests can dance the night away with DJ's at Bar Bar Bar, listen to Rock'n Roll tribute bands on stage at Rock & Brews, or enjoy Latin music at George Lopez's Chingon Tequila Lounge.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry. At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be. Apply today to join our team!