Under the direction of the Transportation Supervisor, the Elite Executive Driver is responsible for the safe, professional, and efficient transport of internal and external VIP guests, in luxury vehicles. Executive Drivers provide Best in Class service while monitoring their surroundings at all times to ensure safe passage for all guests in their care. The Executive Driver is skilled in the area of emergency response as it applies to security services, and maintains a positive attitude and professional appearance, while championing the goals and priorities of the Tribe in a manner that reflects and upholds the Tribal Community?s vision, mission and values.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Provides Best in Class, safe, secure, professional, confidential transportation of internal and external VIP guests, in armored and non-armored luxury vehicles. Responsible for transportation of passengers under conditions and circumstances of increased security threats. Maintains constant situational awareness of surrounding vehicles and personnel throughout transport. Provides rapid egress for dignitaries from hostile areas/situations. Responsible for recognizing and avoiding assaults and threats on vehicle and passengers in their care.
2. Plans routes ensuring safety of passengers at all times. Maintains detailed knowledge of safest routes within travel region. Plans routes and alternate courses to mitigate traffic while assessing and avoiding stationary and mobile threats and hazards. Maintains close communication with leadership during all movements. Remains vigilant and alert at all times while on assignment. Ensures vehicle is never unattended while with passengers, and conducts a 360 degree vehicle sweep before and after any movement.
3. Ensures assigned vehicle is fully operational and well maintained, including inventory of all necessary communication and emergency equipment. Ensures assigned vehicles are in good operational condition: conducting daily checks (oil, fuel, brakes, tires, battery, tool kits, etc.) on all assigned vehicles, before the commencement of any trip/mission. Reports any defects to leadership for immediate repair and maintenance.
4. Maintains exceptionally clean vehicle environment. Duties include, but are not limited to, replenishing vehicle fluids, sweeping out vehicles, cleaning up spills, and cleaning internal and external surfaces.
5. Performs other duties as assigned to support efficient operation of Department.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
San Manuel Casino is located in Highlands, CA, just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, and a short drive from LA-Ontario International Airport. The gaming facility is operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority, an economic instrumentality of the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians. The casino floor contains over 4,800 of the latest and most innovative slot machines in a state-of-the-art facility. It features over 130 Vegas-style poker and blackjack tables, an exclusive high-limit room, and a designated Poker room.
Food & Beverage venues include Big Mo’ Cafe, Tutu's Food Court with fast-food options around the clock, Rock & Brews with a wide selection of craft burgers and craft beer from around the world, as well as legendary comedian George Lopez's Chingon Kitchen, which provides an authentic Mexican dining experience. Guests can dance the night away with DJ's at Bar Bar Bar, listen to Rock'n Roll tribute bands on stage at Rock & Brews, or enjoy Latin music at George Lopez's Chingon Tequila Lounge.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry. At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be. Apply today to join our team!