Under the direction of the Promotions/Special Events Supervisor, the Promotions/Special Events Coordinator is responsible for assisting with developing, creating and executing promotions and events for the casino held both on and off site. The Promotions/Special Events Coordinator will monitor the budget for events and promotions in addition to analyzing the overall success or failure of said functions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Assists with developing, planning and executing events and promotions.
2. Assists with the research and analysis of promotional game rules in compliance with gaming regulations to effectively play promotions and events.
3. Creates and distribute information, procedures and rules regarding promotional needs for on and off-site promotions and events.
4. Oversees the facilitation of promotional giveaways and events. Assist with set up and breakdown of booths for off-site events and paying winners from promotions and events.
5. Collaborates with the Marketing department to provide advertising support for direct mail and other collateral for promotions and events.
6. Acts as a contact/liaison between the department, vendors and suppliers. Manages and orders inventory as necessary.
7. Assists Marketing, Casino Marketing and Player Development with the execution of promotions and events.
8. Coordinates meetings with staff of other departments and assists with obtaining and training necessary staff for events and promotions.
9. Responsible for communicating with all departments informing them of the promotions and events in a timely manner.
10. Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
San Manuel Casino is located in Highlands, CA, just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, and a short drive from LA-Ontario International Airport. The gaming facility is operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority, an economic instrumentality of the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians. The casino floor contains over 4,800 of the latest and most innovative slot machines in a state-of-the-art facility. It features over 130 Vegas-style poker and blackjack tables, an exclusive high-limit room, and a designated Poker room.
Food & Beverage venues include Big Mo’ Cafe, Tutu's Food Court with fast-food options around the clock, Rock & Brews with a wide selection of craft burgers and craft beer from around the world, as well as legendary comedian George Lopez's Chingon Kitchen, which provides an authentic Mexican dining experience. Guests can dance the night away with DJ's at Bar Bar Bar, listen to Rock'n Roll tribute bands on stage at Rock & Brews, or enjoy Latin music at George Lopez's Chingon Tequila Lounge.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry. At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be. Apply today to join our team!