Under the direction of the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis, the Manager of Hospitality Analytics, is responsible for performing complex statistical analysis and financial modeling in support of the organization’s hospitality business units. The Manager, Hospitality Analytics oversees the work of a team of analysts that review, design, and implement performance reporting to monitor financial results, as well as demand modeling to ensure optimal staffing levels and efficiencies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Leads internal team of analysts reporting on and evaluating the performance of the Casino food & beverage outlets, spa, event center, and hotel. Acts as department point of contact for hospitality analytics and takes lead role on projects as assigned by Director, Financial Planning & Analysis.
2. Constructs and applies statistical models to support data analysis and revenue forecasting. Performs complex statistical analysis on enterprise data to validate and quantify trends or patterns identified by business analysts.
3. Effectively interprets and communicates insights and findings from analysis to Financial Planning & Analysis leadership and business managers.
4. Oversees the development of the department analysts by delivering training and serving as a mentor.
5. Performs other job-related duties as assigned by Financial Planning & Analysis management to support the efficient operation of the department.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Hospitality Management, or related field, required.
Master’s degree is preferred.
Must have advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint.
Hospitality experience is required.
Gaming / Casino industry experience is preferred.
Experience working with relational databases and leveraging enterprise-reporting tools is required.
Must have experience demonstrating the utmost discretion and confidentiality as team member has access to confidential information including, but not limited to customer contact information, customer financial data, and organizational financial data.
At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission, you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
A qualified candidate/employee must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record as determined by the company’s insurance carrier.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
San Manuel Casino is located in Highlands, CA, just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, and a short drive from LA-Ontario International Airport. The gaming facility is operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority, an economic instrumentality of the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians. The casino floor contains over 4,800 of the latest and most innovative slot machines in a state-of-the-art facility. It features over 130 Vegas-style poker and blackjack tables, an exclusive high-limit room, and a designated Poker room.
Food & Beverage venues include Big Mo’ Cafe, Tutu's Food Court with fast-food options around the clock, Rock & Brews with a wide selection of craft burgers and craft beer from around the world, as well as legendary comedian George Lopez's Chingon Kitchen, which provides an authentic Mexican dining experience. Guests can dance the night away with DJ's at Bar Bar Bar, listen to Rock'n Roll tribute bands on stage at Rock & Brews, or enjoy Latin music at George Lopez's Chingon Tequila Lounge.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry. At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be. Apply today to join our team!