JOB OVERVIEW: To clean and maintain all public restrooms and public areas in impeccable condition to achieve Crescent’s standards of quality.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Thoroughly clean sinks, toilets, urinals, mirrors, tiles, counters, walls, stalls, vents and/or floors with cleaning agents by extending arms over head to reach all above areas. Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of cleaning agents.
2. Thoroughly dust all furniture, pictures, and shelves, extending arms over head, bending and stooping as needed.
3. Thoroughly clean and polish all metal surfaces, applying pressure in repeated motion.
4. Clean ashtrays and empty trash.
5. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
6. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must have the ability to communicate in English. Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player. Knowledge of chemical cleaning agents and operation of various cleaning equipment. Ability to extend arms, scrub, bend, stoop, and stand and walk public areas for extended periods of time. Ability to understand and follow directions, and perform job functions under limited
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
HALL Arts Hotel offers the perfect blend of art and the services and luxuries of an upscale boutique hotel in the heart of the Dallas Arts District. With surrounding views of Pritzker Prize-winning architecture, such as the Winspear Opera House and Wyly Theatre, HALL Arts Hotel provides a unique opportunity to stay in the cultural center of Dallas.
HALL Arts Hotel will be the preeminent luxury hotel in Dallas, with uncompromising class and exceptional elegance.
Hotel features include: