At Angel of the Winds, the World’s Friendliest, Casino Resort we require all employees to provide exceptional guest service with a positive and out-going attitude. We value all guests and team members through our guiding values; Welcoming, Engaged, Accountable, Customer Experience, and Team. We have a commitment to understand, define, and deliver what our guests want and represent our company by being professional and courteous to all.
- Provides constant, attentive and friendly service to customers.
- Picks up and delivers food items to restaurant guests in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the orderly appearance of the dining area(s).
- Busses, cleans and resets tables.
- Clears dishes from occupied tables in a quick and timely manner.
- Maintains adequate supplies of condiments, silverware, straws, dishes, trays etc.
- Maintains clean, neat and sanitary work stations.
- Moves tables, chairs and other furniture as needed.
- Completes all side work in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Follows all food safety and sanitation guidelines as applicable.
- Duties, responsibilities, requirements and expectations pertaining to this job are subject to change as needed.
- Work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional guest service skills required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- One to three months related work experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be customer service oriented and have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Ability to maintain professional, courteous, and effective working relationships with all levels of the organization and outside business contacts.
Certificates, Licenses, Regulations
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Class B gaming license from the Stillaguamish Tribal Gaming Agency and Washington State.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Washington State Health Card (Food Worker Card).
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Washington State Mandatory Alcohol Server Training (MAST) Class 13 Servers Permit.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Constantly requires the ability to receive detailed information through oral and written communication. The position requires exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Requires repetitive movement daily with sedentary work, occasional bending and crouching. This is a 24 hour, 7 days a week work operation.