Widewaters Hotels is looking for a fun and enthusiastic Hotel Marketing Manager
to join our awesome team! We have a fantastic benefits package with very generous PTO policy
and no waiting period to use. We offer Health, Dental, Vision insurance starting after only 60 days
and a 401K program with a great employer match
. Immediately, upon starting you’ll be eligible to participate in our Associate Referral Bonus Progra
m, which puts extra money in your pocket to help us recruit! You’ll also be joining a team of dedicated individuals that truly care about creating memorable moments for our guests.
The Hotel Marketing Manager oversees all Marketing Planning & Execution strategies and responsible for the development, management, execution and measurement of all aspects of marketing and branding strategies to include Social Media, Websites, Digital & Print Advertising, Collateral, Video/Photography Assets, etc. that maximizes exposure in order to achieve budget, increase revenues, and market share targets.
Effectively develop, communicate, and manage all marketing needs for an upscale hotel. Responsible for translating business needs of a property or market into marketing opportunities and supporting the organization in generating profitable revenue and brand awareness.
The position may also act as a liaison between multiple hotels, outside agencies and contracted vendors/service providers. Requires extensive and regular interaction with hotel’s Director of Sales and Marketing, Director of Sales and Marketing and the General Manager.
What you will be doing
Collaborates with Sales, Catering & Events on initiatives, tools and programs to support the hotel’s B2B strategies including client communications, video messages, proposals, templates, promotional offers, collateral and digital tools.
Planning, Reporting & Analysis
- Working with Director of Sales & Marketing, plans Marketing & eCommerce campaigns to support the hotel's commercial strategies.
- Measures and reports KPIs of Marketing & eCommerce initiatives
- Tracks and analyzes success of marketing campaigns and works with the Director of Sales & Marketing to adjust marketing strategies as needed based on performance metrics.
- Pulls reports requested by the Director of Marketing to assist with ownership and corporate meetings
- Acts as a project manager to ensure timely coordination of production and materials deadlines
- Budget and expense management
Digital Media & Email Marketing
- Manages marketing calendar and tactical actions aligned with commercial strategy
- Liaisons with eCommerce Consulting Group (ECG) to review, consult and maximize core paid media opportunities, supplemental media, digital marketing tactics, and SEO
- Maintains email campaign calendar and create and executes email marketing programs.
- Manages Brand.com and vanity websites’ content, including maintenance of images, special offers, landing pages and other site content enhancements and requirements.
- Maintains all imagery and content in Third party distribution, including but not limited to Expedia, Booking.com, Trip Advisor, and Cvent.
- Working with Director of Sales & Marketing, identifies visual asset needs and coordinates all photo & video shoots as needed.
Collateral, Graphics and Brand Identity
- Knowledge of Brand Identity guidelines, fonts, colors, positioning, voice and brand marketing resources, templates and toolkits.
- Collaboration with hotel departments to ensure guest and client print and digital collateral meets QA and Brand standards.
- Collaborates with stakeholders, agencies and toolkits to develop creative and copy for marketing initiatives, including imagery and copy.
- Ensures quality output that reflects the Brand Identity and individual Hotel Positioning.
Social Media, Influencers & Public Relations, Reputation Management
- Create and manage social media calendar in channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Serves as the hotel’s primary social media champion with knowledge of latest trends and best practices, as well as legal guidance for User Generated Content, Influencers, and social media contests
- Ensure pull-through from Enterprise, Brand and Social Media Center of Excellence
- Leverages Influencers and collaborates with General Manager, Director of Sales & Marketing, and Corporate Communications to drive awareness through media relations that supports hotel marketing campaign.
- Responds to social media comments and online reviews (i.e. Google, TripAdvisor, etc.)
- 3 years marketing experience within a luxury lifestyle hotel or hospitality company
- Direct marketing, campaign management and database marketing
- Effectively manage internal and external relationships
- Experience with third party vendors and contract negotiations
- Strong leadership and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills including Word and Excel
- Well organized, detail oriented with excellent follow-up
- Must possess excellent communication skills both internally and externally
- Ability to convert vision into specific and tangible actions to benefit the hotel and outlets
Other Duties:• Creative with a great visual eye and a photo journalism or writing background
• Familiar with paid and organic elements of Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
• Community building experience – internally and externally
• Strong competence with social media creation tools: HTML, PhotoShop, etc.
• Analytical with a keen understanding of social media KPIs by post type and platform
• Understanding of how to track business objectives and how to analyze data to craft narratives and reports
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others and support team to reach goals.
• Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
• Must have a positive attitude at all times.
• Comply with all department, hotel, and company policies and procedures.
• Perform any assigned task not outlined above that the associate has the ability to perform. • If you are employed by a branded hotel property, please refer to branded job description for additional duties and information.
• Support COMPANY PILLARS by following and executing: Revenue Improvement, Cost Management/Profitability, Exceeding Guests Expectations, Associate Engagement, and Outstanding Physical Product.
• Must adhere to all company policies and procedures as well as the Widewaters Hotels LLC Employee Handbook.
SUPPORTIVE RESPONSIBILITIES This associate is responsible for working in a team environment and assisting and supporting all members of the team to ensure a great dining experience for the guests.
- Associates Degree required
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- At least 2-4 years in social media sales and marketing
- Related marketing/sales degree preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
View All Current Opportunities at WidewatersAt A Glance
Meticulously landscaped gardens, inviting guest rooms, and Midwestern hospitality meet in Newark, OH, at Cherry Valley Hotel & Ohio Events Center. This is a place for a quiet evening stroll on woodland paths, a place for romance in secluded, courtyard-facing accommodations, and a place where business is inspired in our incredible events center where expansion and newly designed spaces are soon to be unveiled. Find the perfect backdrop for weddings and events here, amid the pleasures of a heated indoor pool, warm restaurant and lounge, and rich interiors.
Experience something unique, yet classic – restorative, yet seasonally refreshed.
Widewaters Hotels' Mission & Values
Widewaters Hotels is an award winning, innovative hospitality management leader, built on proven pillars of success. We are passionate about delivering exceptional returns for our owners and partners, creating the ultimate guest experience and providing rewarding opportunities for our associates.
Widewaters' Hotels Values: Our values guide the way we work with and for our guests, owners & associates. Through Passion, Energy, Attitude & Work Ethic we have created a vibrant company culture and a compass for our actions.
We appreciate your interest in Widewaters Hotels, LLC. Widewaters Hotels, LLC offers equal opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, or any other status protected by law.