We Create Great Experiences! Come Join Our TEAM! We value and take care of our Team Members and provide a safe and friendly environment in which to work.
Do you enjoy being active, having fun, being part of an award-winning team/company? If you do then we are looking for you!
Be part of team that creates a clean, safe, and welcoming environment for our guests!We meet and exceed all COVID guidelines to keep you safe!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· ONQpm CSA Curriculum-perform daily front desk tasks including check-in, check-out, posting, corrections, printing reports, room status, room availability, creating, and modifying groups, Guest/Group messages, and hotel room block
· Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services; shopping, dining, entertainment, travel, transportation, and tours, make reservations, arranges babysitting services, pickup/delivery to Airport at the request of the Guest and sells seasonal tickets when available i.e. Hershey Park, etc. answers, screens, and routes call.
· Completes Daily Shift Checklist keeps records of room availability and guest accounts.
· Responsible for maintaining accurate Front Desk cash drawers/Posts charges such as room, sundry items, fax, copy, and telephone. Computes bill, collects payment, and makes changes for Guests. Deposits Guest’s valuables in a safe deposit box at their request.
· Records and delivers all wake up calls.
· Drives a company van as needed.
· Provide a superior experience to all Guests by giving warm hospitality and executing ways to exceed expectations.
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or 1-year related experience
and/or training in a similar capacity; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training required upon hire
Valid PA Driver’s License
Benefits at Willow Valley, a local Lancaster County company
Located in the TecPort Business Park, Harrisburg, the Hilton Garden Inn Harrisburg East hotel is conveniently situated 5 miles from downtown Harrisburg and 8 miles from the Hershey Park Theme Park and other Hershey attractions. Enjoy complimentary shuttle service to Harrisburg International Airport. Relax in a spacious guest room or suite with the latest technology and conveniences to ensure you make the most of your stay. Keep in touch with complimentary WiFi and sleep well in the Serta Plush bed.
Indulge in a delicious meal at the Garden Grille®, open daily for breakfast and dinner. For in-room dining convenience, stock up tasty snacks and microwavable meals from the hotel's 24-hour Pavilion Pantry® or order from room service. Stay active with an energetic workout in the complimentary fitness center, then reinvigorate with a dip in the indoor pool and whirlpool.
The Hilton Garden Inn Harrisburg East hotel offers over 3,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space, ideal for meetings, conferences and weddings. Discover a dependable standard among hotels in Harrisburg, PA when you stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Harrisburg East.