Welcome to our search for a General Manager at Nantasket Beach Resort in Hull, MA (must be willing to relocate).
This is a recently renovated, premier Hotel with full-service amenities! Situated on the Nantasket Beach with panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and Massachusetts Bay. Located in Hull, MA on the waterfront, Nantasket Beach Resort offers inviting hotel rooms equipped with cozy fireplaces, whirlpool jetted tubs, and several accommodations with private balconies overlooking the ocean.
- Manages the day to day hotel operations in keeping with all corporate standards.
- Maximizes profitability as well as guest and team member satisfaction.
- Communicates with the corporate office.
- Ensures the development and execution of strategic sales and marketing initiatives. Approves hotel department budgets, defining and directing changes, as required.
- Facilitates the preparation of hotel budgets and forecasts for corporate submission and approvals.
- Directs hotel actions required in maximizing profitability, increasing service levels and improving team member satisfaction.
- Participates in efforts to secure business, as needed.
- Leads management staff to ensure overall profit, service and team member satisfaction goals are met or exceeded.
- Speaks with and responds to guests regarding service challenges.
- Facilitates hotel meetings. (i.e. Staff Meeting, Management Meetings, etc.)
- Hire, supervises, coaches, disciplines and conducts performance evaluations for management personnel.
- Develops the skills and abilities of direct reports.
- Extensive knowledge of hotel operations. Excellent oral and written skills sufficient to produce communications and presentations that properly reflect the company image.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet and work effectively under time and resource constraints.
- Ability to effectively lead a team of professionals.
Requires substantial and successful track record in hotel operations.