At Angel of the Winds, the World’s Friendliest, Casino Resort we require all employees to provide exceptional guest service with a positive and out-going attitude. We value all guests and team members through our guiding values; Welcoming, Engaged, Accountable, Customer Experience, and Team. We have a commitment to understand, define, and deliver what our guests want and represent our company by being professional and courteous to all.
• Expedites food orders on the line, in the kitchen, to ensure exceptional guest service to all F&B outlets.
• Is the liaison between front-of-the-house service staff and kitchen staff.
• Receives all incoming food orders.
• Manages the timelines of dinner tickets and assures ticket cook times meet established standards.
• Completes all plate presentations per the recipe/plate presentation specifications.
• Sets up expeditor station, keeping it clean, organized and stocked throughout the shift.
• Ensures high standards of plate presentation, food quality, garnish, and order accuracy.
• Coordinates food delivery with food and beverage staff.
• Maintains strong menu knowledge, knows daily menu offerings, ingredients and dish preparations.
• Busses, cleans, and resets table in a timely manner
• Completes all side work in a timely and satisfactory manner.
• Follows standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating and storing all products.
• Follows all food and equipment safety and sanitation guidelines as applicable.
• Communicates with restaurant manager, supervisors or chef of any food quality, order timeliness or service-related issue.
• Attends all mandatory department, casino and/or training meetings.
• Follows all department and casino policies, procedures, and regulations as required.
• Work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Exceptional guest service skills required.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• One to three months related work experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be customer service oriented and have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task and work independently.