At Angel of the Winds, the World’s Friendliest, Casino and Hotel we require all employees to provide exceptional guest service with a positive and out-going attitude. We value all guests and team members through our guiding values; Welcoming, Engaged, Accountable, Customer Experience, and Team. We have a commitment to understand, define, and deliver what our guests want and represent our company by being professional and courteous to all.
• Greets and interacts with guests in a friendly, professional, and attentive manner.
• Recognizes and acknowledges restaurant guests as soon as possible after they have been seated.
• Communicates menu offerings to guests.
• Takes and delivers food and beverage orders of restaurant guests in an accurate and timely manner.
• Serves and refills alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to restaurant guests.
• Removes empty beverage containers and other food and beverage items from restaurant tables and dining room areas in a courteous and timely manner.
• Assists in the cleaning and resetting of tables as needed.
• Provides service of alcohol within the guidelines set forth by the MAST training program.
• Ensures all work stations are stocked, neat, clean and sanitary.
• Completes all side work in a timely and satisfactory manner.
• Works days, nights, weekends, special events and holidays as needed.
• Duties, responsibilities, requirements and expectations pertaining to this job are subject to change as needed.
• Secure proper payment from guests.
• Work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Exceptional guest service skills required.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• 6 months to a year related work experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Prior experience as a restaurant server preferred.
• Must be able to lift and carry a server’s tray and dinner plates on a continuous basis.
Certificates, Licenses, Regulations
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Class II B gaming license from the Stillaguamish Tribal Gaming Agency and Washington State.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Washington State Health Card (Food Worker Card).
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Washington State Mandatory Alcohol Server Training (MAST) Class 13 Servers Permit.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Constantly requires the ability to receive detailed information through oral and written communication. The position requires exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Requires repetitive movement daily with sedentary work, occasional bending and crouching. There are no adverse conditions, but employee is exposed to tobacco smoke on a regular basis. This is a 24 hour, 7 days a week work operation.