Enjoy fun and exciting surroundings? Do you thrive in fast-paced, high-energy environments and enjoy being around people? Graton Resort and Casino could become your career!
Establishes, coordinates and administers all Spa & Salon operations, procedures and processes, including retail shop & Fitness Center. Manages, supervises and coordinates all Spa Team Members activities & duties. Oversee budgets and services. The Spa Manager is the point person for all aspects of the Spa & Salon at Graton Resort & Casino. The position is responsible for planning and executing the Spa experience, marketing, and administration. Coordinates all aspects of the Spa to maximize Guests & Team Members satisfaction.
1. Recruiting, training and developing Spa & Salon Team Members to deliver the highest quality luxury spa experience.
2. Develops and coordinates all necessary Spa & Salon supplies and operating necessities.
3. Supervise Spa & Salon Team Members to ensure established standard operating procedures and policies are followed.
4. Maximize revenue through building a loyal guest base.
5. Manage expenditures to ensure operation within the budget limitations.
6. Communicate to the Director of any Team Members or service concerns, and any budget variances that will effect Spa operations.
7. Contribute and assist all other departments of Graton Resort & Casino as necessary.
8. Manage all Spa product inventories for treatments and retail. Administer monthly products inventories according to already established Graton Resort & Casino policies.
9. Coordinate all Spa retail packages & deliveries with inventory control department.
10. Establishes annual strategic plan in cooperation with Hotel Director to maximize revenue and profit potential for the Spa outlet.
11. Ability to step into the role of one or all Team Members in the Spa to provide services as needed.
12. Performs special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participates on task forces and committees as requested.
13. Demonstrates positive leadership characteristics that inspire Team Members to meet and exceed standards and supports Graton Resort & Casino’s culture.
1. Ability to provide and teach exceptional customer service.
2. Create and maintain relationships with residents, guests, visitors and Team Members.
3. Ability to step in and provide Spa services when necessary.
4. Education/Vocational Experience
a. The education, specialized training, required licenses or certifications and/or years of directly related experience required to enter this job.
b. Two (2) to three (3) years’ of employment in a relative position in this or another company.
c. Education in Spa management or business Management
5. Required Position Skills
b. Managing People
c. Oral Communication
e. Problem Solving
f. Service Orientation
g. Team Work
Highly demanding work environment, while maintaining a quiet, calm and soothing atmosphere for Guests. Work may be performed in small areas with a 3 ft. wide access. Some tasks may be performed from a sitting or non-sitting position. Performance of job duties will require standing, walking, lifting, reaching, pushing, pulling and grasping. These tasks include the maintenance and care of assigned area. Constant contact with other Team Members and Guests.
Destination: All In! Our newly expanded resort includes 200 hotel rooms and suites, a luxurious spa, outdoor pool area and 20,000 square feet of event and convention space.
Get your game on! Graton Resort & Casino offers countless choices and unparalleled action, giving you the ultimate gaming experience. With the excitement of the slots and the thrill of Blackjack, Baccarat and Poker, you’ll find more ways to play and win.
Discover award-winning and delectable casino restaurants that combine the best of Northern California dining all under one roof. From the best steakhouse in Northern California to classic American fare and Italian to dine for, come taste and see why guests consider Graton dining to be among the best in the Bay.
Experience live entertainment at Graton Resort & Casino 7 days a week, featuring local artists and some of the biggest names in music and entertainment.
The Spa & Salon will recharge you to enjoy life, feel good and look great! The luxurious Spa was planned to bring health, pleasure, beauty and fun to visitors. Our programs and treatments weave together natural products and professional expertise combined with a unique sense of place.
Graton Resort & Casino offers the perfect meeting, event and banquet space to suit all needs. Whether planning a 10-person board meeting or a 600-person special occasion or conference, we’re committed to providing guests with the service and meeting space they envision.
Our devoted team of professionals is always on hand to craft a seamless and memorable experience, while offering an extensive variety of services including event conception & design, event day coordination & management, customizable catering menus, state-of-the-art audio/visual system rentals and more.
From 20 to 2,000 guests, Graton Resort & Casino offers unique experiences with a fun and lively atmosphere for events of all sizes. For more information and pricing, please contact our Sales Department.