The IT Analyst is responsible for assisting the IT Director and others on the IT team with day to day operation and maintenance of the hotel computer systems. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, PC support, documentation, troubleshooting, hardware/software installation, upgrades, data entry, system backup, cabling, and other duties as assigned. Must be able to handle multiple projects and prioritize according to hotel needs. The IT Analyst maintains current systems, updates hardware/software inventories, and documents changes. Systems include - Microsoft Office Suite, Windows Desktop OS, Windows Server OS, Point of Sale and SMS PMS. Successful candidates will have strong attention to detail and be able to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to lift 45 pounds. After hours may be required as needed. Weekend hours are required for this position.
• Proven experience as an IT Analyst or similar role
• IT Hospitality experience is preferred (e.g. Property Management Systems, Spa systems etc.)
• Basic experience and understanding of networks and servers
• Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
• Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
• Professional Demeanor, Excellent Communication skills and attention to detail are a must
Spruce Peak offers guests over 300 beautiful guest stay options, including The Lodge, a luxurious 4-diamond resort at the center of The Village, our large luxury rental collection and the highly coveted Spruce Peak Penthouses. Each guest stay experience at Spruce Peak is designed to feel like it’s truly a part of the mountain.
Steeped in natural beauty, Spruce Peak is Stowe's only slopeside destination, featuring luxury accommodations and year-round recreation. It's a place to discover all manner of passions, from alpine skiing and snowboarding to mountain biking and fly fishing; from rounds on the mountain golf course to course after course of mouthwatering fare, Spruce Peak has something for everyone.