Posted February 16, 2021JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa
Scope of Position
The House Attendant responds promptly to requests from guests and other departments. Deliver guest request and set up furniture items in guest rooms as requested. Remove items from hallways and transport to service areas, including debris, room service food and beverage trays, soiled linens, and trash placed near Room Attendant carts. They also ensure the service closets are maintained with adequate supplies, terries and linen.
• Previous housekeeping experience preferred.
• Ability to work cohesively as part of a team with minimum supervision.
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs.
• Adhere to safety, rules and company policies.
• Knowledge of proper chemical handling, cleaning techniques and use of equipment/ machinery.
• Approach all encounters with guests and team members in a professional, service-oriented manner.
• Comply with standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
• Gain knowledge of all hotel services and facilities to be able to answer guests and members’ inquiries.
• Be knowledgeable with Safety Data Sheet specifications.
• Maintain and care for tools and equipment.
• Able to perform duties of Room Attendant, Turndown Attendant and Linen Runner, when needed.
• Complete and report daily assignment/duties to office coordinator.
• Return all cleaning supplies/equipment to proper location.
• Ensure the service closets are maintained with adequate supplies, terries and linen.
• Remove trash and dirty linen from guests’ floors and deliver to basement for laundry pick up.
• Complete guest requests as assigned within allotted time, as per brand standards.
• Clean balconies, stairwells, elevators, and chute rooms.
• Perform any other reasonable duties as required by management.
Skills and Abilities
Discover luxury services, modern amenities and a stylish setting at JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa. Elegantly designed, our spacious rooms and suites provide relaxing comfort with marble bathrooms and private balconies overlooking the resort's tropical grounds. Our resort features BOURBON Steak by Michael Mina, serving signature cuts of prime meat, local seafood and a fine selection of over 1,000 wines. For casual fare, you can visit CORSAIR kitchen & bar, Surf House, or Freestyle. Let little ones join in days of fun at Tidal Cove Water Park while you lounge poolside in a private luxury cabana. Golf enthusiasts can vie for under par scores at our two 18-hole championship courses, while our exquisite full-service spa is a tranquil haven for beauty and wellness. Paradise is waiting for you just North of Miami at JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa.