Posted April 12, 2021Candlewood Suites St. Clairsville
Your Time for a Career! Part Time – Full Time! Right Time – Right Place!!
Currently we are looking for Room Attendants in the Housekeeping Department.
• Clean assigned guest rooms according to system standards and Best Methods. This includes making beds, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming carpet, etc.
• Place and restock useable items in the hotel rooms including paper items, soap, towels, etc. according to Brand Standards.
• Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
• Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
• Address guests’ service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
• Welcome and acknowledge every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting.
• Assist other associates to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
• Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
• Report missing hotel property and damages to room to manager.
Benefits Offered to Full Time Associates:
• Health, Dental & Vision
• Flex Spending Accounts
• Basic Life Insurance with Health
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short Term & Long-Term Disability
• 401 k Retirement Plan
• Paid Vacation & Personal Days
• Holiday Pay
• Travel Discounts
• And Much More…
• 6 + months of prior cleaning experience preferred
• Customer service experience is required, preferably in a hotel or related field
• Must be physically fit and have the ability to bend, stoop and lift
• Must be reliable; willing to work weekends and holidays
• Must be able to effectively communicate and interact with guest
• Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position with constant guest interaction
• Must be able to multi-task
• Must be 18 years or older
Just west of Wheeling, WV, St. Clairsville is a quaint Ohio city that has much to offer both corporate and leisure travelers. Our Candlewood Suites® Saint Clairsville hotel is right off I-70, affording easy travel around the city.
We're ideal for business guests since we're near local companies like American Electric Power, Mark West, Murray Energy, Great Plains, FedEx, Cheasapeake Energy, Stingray Pressure Pumping. Need to prepare for a meeting in Saint Clairsville? Lodging here also gives you access to amenities like a Business Center with copy, fax and print services. In addition, each suite features an over-sized desk, free high-speed Internet access and a speakerphone with free local calls. Our extended stay hotel in St. Clairsville is your home away from home.
If you're in the area to have some fun and see the sights, you're in luck. Our St. Clairsville, Ohio hotel's just 10 minutes from Wheeling, WV, home of Oglebay Resort, Heritage Port, WesBanco Arena, Capitol Music Hall, and Wheeling Island Casino and Racetrack. You can tour the Imperial Glass Museum or shop at the Highlands Shopping Center. Want to stay close by? There are great stores, restaurants and a movie theater at Ohio Valley Mall, just a mile from our hotel in St. Clairsville, Ohio. We're also near Jamboree in the Hills, a country music festival that's held every July.