Posted February 21, 2021Sheraton Suites Philadelphia Airport
Essential functions of the job include but not limited to:
1. Supervise the housekeeping staff; providing open communication, training, coaching and counseling and providing performance feedback to ensure maximum efficiency.
2. Supervise and inspect the cleaning of the guest rooms, turndown service, public areas and back of the house; ensure compliance with accident/loss prevention programs, health/sanitation standards and regulations to achieve a high level of cleanliness and guest satisfaction.
3. Issue assignments to staff reviewing special requests and areas of concentration to ensure a smooth flow of the housekeeping operation.
4. Issue supplies/goods to staff at beginning of shift in order to control inventory and ensure proper supplies are available while controlling expenses.
5. Respond to guest requests, concerns and problems to ensure guest satisfaction.
6. Log items into the Lost and Found and answer inquires to maintain controls and ensure guest satisfaction.
7. Implement emergency training and procedures to ensure appropriate protection of the hotel, guests, staff and company assets.
8. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
9. Perform other job related duties as assigned. Clean rooms and public spaces, work in laundry, delivery of items to guests, etc. as needed.
Must have the ability to communicate in English. Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player. Ability to grasp, lift, carry or otherwise move materials weighing up to 100 lbs. Ability to move throughout building, bend, stoop and reach to assist other staff members, i.e., room attendants, housepersons, and inspectors to complete their individual tasks if situation demands.
Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Guests can relax in our spacious and modern suites, featuring the renowned Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience, ergonomic desk chairs and plasma TVs. They can connect to work or home with high speed Internet access, PC work stations and more in our lobby. Reenergize after a long day or flight at Sheraton Fitness or refresh in our pool. We offer a great meal or drinks in our Vector Restaurant & Lounge, a great place to connect with friends and loved ones. We've thought of everything our guests need for a relaxed and memorable stay. With easy access to and from Philadelphia International Airport on our complimentary shuttle, we are also convenient to all of downtown Philadelphia's attractions, including Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, the historic district and shopping and cultural destinations. Welcome to Sheraton Suites Philadelphia Airport—an upbeat and refreshing hotel experience.