• Safeguards Casino bankroll.
• Verifies/Redeems for cash slot tickets and other negotiable items.
• Redeems coin for the customers following specific cash and coin handling procedures.
• Process high volume of check cashing, CCCA and Debit Card transactions.
• Exchanges foreign currency by accurately computing exchange rate.
• Exchanges cash and chips for customers following specific cash and chip handling procedures.
• Completes MLT log for federal cash reporting requirements.
• Performs computer data entry.
• Responsible for providing a high level of customer service to internal and external customers at all times.
• Give guests 100% your attention and assists with guest questions or concerns they may have.
• Advocates casino promotions and events to casino guests.
• Promotes Xperience membership to casino guests.
• Creates Customer Xperience membership accounts
• Redeems direct mailer offers
• Follows promotion rules with no exceptions.
• Advises supervisor of any guest account issues or problems.
• Performs liaison tasks by receiving and appropriately directing internal and external guests.
• Promotes guest interest in Angel of the Winds Casino with every transaction.
• Must maintain knowledge regarding Angel of the Winds Casino’s current services, promotions, functions and events in order to effectively respond to guest questions.
• Ensures compliance with Tribal, State, Federal, and NIGC regulations.
• Ensures control/protection of company assets.
• Must learn, comprehend and comply with all company policies and procedures, MICS, Gaming Regulations and Title 31 requirements.
• Work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Exceptional guest service skills required.
• Requires a minimum of six months heavy cash handling cashier experience.
• Requires ability to operate a 10 key with speed and accuracy.
• Must be customer service oriented and have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task and work independently.
• Ability to work in a challenging environment dealing with sensitive issues and maintain confidentially with strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving, organizational, and time management skills.
• Ability to maintain professional, courteous, and effective working relationships with all levels of the organization and outside business contacts.
• Proven intermediate skills in Windows, MS Office Programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), and experience with database systems. Ability to prepare reports, correspondence, charts, forms and other information and instructions.
Certificates, Licenses, Regulations
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Class A gaming license from the Stillaguamish Tribal Gaming Agency and Washington State.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Constantly requires the ability to receive detailed information through oral and written communication. Must be able to stand for the duration of the shift. Repetitive movements required from hands and fingers with the occasional bending from the waist. The position requires exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 5 pounds of force constantly to move objects. The position requires the ability to process information using computer methods and technology, at times for more than 50% of the work time. There are no adverse conditions, but employee is exposed to tobacco smoke on a regular basis. This is a 24 hour, 7 days a week work operation.