Posted February 22, 2021Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center
Designs and produces marketing materials including, but not limited to, advertisements, collateral, signage, flash pieces, electronic brochures and presentations to drive hotel revenue.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 5 years experience in the customer service, call center operations, or related professional area.
• Associates or Bachelors degree in Computer Graphics or a related field, or related major; 3 years experience in Computer Graphics or a related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Graphic Design Operations
• Develops various forms of creative design, computer graphics, production layout and marketing support.
• Creates and revises print and multimedia collateral to reflect the current brand look
• Manages the look and feel, concept, visual development and final execution of all design directions.
• Partners with Marketing managers and related operational departments as part of a project team providing design, conceptualization and solutions pertaining to deliverables.
• Maintains familiarity with customer demographics and develops an appropriate look and feel for all promotion and event related collateral.
• Monitors the progress of all projects. Provides continuous communication to the Marketing and/or Project team regarding ongoing projects and status updates.
• Executes various aspects of production including scanning, digital retouching, image editing, special effects, file manipulation and layout.
• Troubleshoots digital production issues as needed.
• Maintains project files and archives.
• Provides support for escalated support needs via telephone and email and ensures proper resolution of each, including direct contact with stakeholders when necessary. Responds to and handles problems and complaints.
• Manages the communication of trends via prepared reports to the appropriate personnel, as well as corporate headquarters and other service centers.
• Performs other reasonable requests by management which the associate is capable of performing.Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.