At Angel of the Winds, the World’s Friendliest, Casino and Hotel we require all employees to provide exceptional guest service with a positive and out-going attitude. We value all guests and team members through our guiding values; Welcoming, Engaged, Accountable, Customer Experience, and Team. We have a commitment to understand, define, and deliver what our guests want and represent our company by being professional and courteous to all.
• Responsible for the preparation of all foods during an assigned shift, in accordance with company specifications and menu standards.
• Follows all recipes and control standards.
• Assists in all areas of food production as needed.
• Uses all kitchen equipment following proper procedures and training.
• Follows all food safety, sanitation, and HACCP guidelines when preparing hot and cold foods.
• Follows standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating and storing all products.
• Duties, responsibilities, requirements and expectations pertaining to this job are subject to change as needed.
• Work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Exceptional guest service skills required.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• One or more years’ experience as a cook in a fast food or full service restaurant or equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
• Experience with high volume cooking helpful.
• Ability to work days, nights, weekends, special events and holidays as required.
Certificates, Licenses, Regulations
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Class B gaming license from the Stillaguamish Tribal Gaming Agency.
• Washington State Driver’s license or photo ID Card.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Washington State Health Card (Food Worker Card).
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Constantly requires the ability to receive detailed information through oral and written communication. The position requires exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Requires repetitive movement daily with sedentary work, occasional bending and crouching.