At Angel of the Winds, the World’s Friendliest, Casino Resort we require all employees to provide exceptional guest service with a positive and out-going attitude. We value all guests and team members through our guiding values; Welcoming, Engaged, Accountable, Customer Experience, and Team. We have a commitment to understand, define, and deliver what our guests want and represent our company by being professional and courteous to all.
- Performs repairs and service requirements necessary for slot machines and related gaming equipment.
- Maintain an understanding of PC hardware and software such as Operating System IO boards, video cards, hard drives and RAM in order to troubleshoot and repair faulty equipment.
- Safely and effectively operate basic shop tools including hand tools, soldering equipment, and electronic test equipment.
- Maintain proper documentation on department repair logs, shift logs, PM logs, etc.
- Consistently use machine entry procedures to proactively identify or prevent future equipment problems.
- Complete machine moves and other projects as assigned.
- Respond to gaming floor calls in a timely manner (within 3 minutes) while providing exceptional guest service.
- Gain a basic understanding of the parts ordering and stocking systems.
- Follow policies and procedures as they relate to technical operations. Provide input on how policies and procedures may be streamlined to enhance performance or improve safety and security of equipment.
- Help maintain cleanliness of gaming floor.
- Work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be customer service oriented and have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment dealing with sensitive issues and maintain confidentially with strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain professional, courteous, and effective working relationships with all levels of the organization and outside business contacts.
- Proven intermediate skills in Windows, MS Office Programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), and experience with database systems. Ability to prepare reports, correspondence, charts, forms and other information and instructions.
- Casino experience preferred.
- Basic electronic/mechanical background required.
- Knowledge of Slot machine functions preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Regulations
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Class A gaming license from the Stillaguamish Tribal Gaming Agency and Washington State.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Constantly requires the ability to receive detailed information through oral and written communication. The position requires exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Occasionally lift and/or move up to 75-85 pounds. Requires repetitive movement daily with sedentary work, frequent bending and crouching. There are no adverse conditions, but employee is exposed to tobacco smoke on a regular basis. This is a 24 hour, 7 days a week work operation.