Front Desk Supervisor
The position involves high guest contact and presents the first point of contact for all of our guests. The Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for assisting guests with check-in and check-out, answers and processes phone calls. Work to resolve guest challenges, ensuring guest satisfaction. Manages front office operations to ensure profitability, cost control, and guest satisfaction. Oversees room reservations, front office systems, supplies inventory, scheduling, forecasting, and department budget to maximize revenue
This industry functions seven (7) days a week, twenty-four (24) hours a day. Regular attendance in accordance with company standards is essential for success in this position.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): or Work Equivalent
- Computer skills required. Familiarity with Microsoft Office preferred. Experience with hotel systems is preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience as a Customer Service Agent
- Previous cash handling experience
- Prefer previous experience as a Front Desk Supervisor
- Good understanding of the English language
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Exert physical effort in lifting/transporting at least 25 pounds.
- Push/pull carts and other equipment up to 100 pounds.
- Endure various physical movements throughout the work areas.
- Satisfactorily communicate with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding.
- Work environment – front office, and all areas of the hotel. Job involves working under variable temperature conditions and noise levels, in indoor and outdoor settings
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 8-hours in length. Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule that includes nights, weekends and holidays.
- Knowledge of the local area.
- Ability to suggestively sell.