Posted April 1, 2021SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Bakery Square
1. Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
2. Troubleshoot and repair malfunctions in mechanical or electrical systems (e.g., HVAC, plumbing) and other equipment throughout the hotel.
3. Perform preventative maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis.
4. Respond in a courteous manner to all guest questions, complaints, and or requests to ensure strong guest satisfaction.
5. Communicate with hotel department heads to become aware of maintenance needs and ensure timely response to internal requests.
6. Service the hotel's pool, including adjusting chemicals and cleaning filters; completing maintenance request forms and record logs.
7. Maintain the building exterior and "curb appeal" (e.g., snow removal, lawn care, painting, and gardening).
8. Maintain franchise standards and follow-up on inspection deficiencies.
9. Coordinate compliance of service contracts.
10. Implements and maintains Crescent’s preventative maintenance program.
11. Implement and maintain Crescent’s room care programs.
12. Implement and maintain Crescent’s engineering department minimum standards.
13. Assist General Manager with annual Capital Plan development.
14. Actively participate in Crescent’s Safety Plan and energy improvements.
15. Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
16. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
17. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Our SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Bakery Square is just minutes to Carnegie Mellon University, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium, and RIDC Park. Guests will enjoy our all-suite accommodations, indoor garage parking, complimentary brand new breakfast options featuring hot and healthy selections and free Wi-Fi. We invite our guests to maintain their healthy lifestyle while on the road with complimentary unlimited access to adjacent LA Fitness. While staying at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Bakery Square shop at Anthropologie, guests can grab lunch at Social, Asiatique Thai Bistro or Jimmy John's and catch up with friends at Coffee Tree Roasters, all located in the Bakery Square complex. Among Pittsburgh hotels, the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh Bakery Square hotel stands above the rest with both superior service and accommodations.