The Spa Front Desk - Concierge is mainly responsible for the reception area at Bayside Spa and Fitness as well as all spa and fitness areas. This person will also work at our Retail Tennis boutique. Responsibilities include greet, accommodate and facilitate a high Horseshoe Bay Resort standard guest check-in and check-out of spa and fitness. Provide friendly, efficient and accurate service. And, to maximize spa and fitness bookings and retail sales while creating and accommodating the guests’ spa and fitness experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Properly open and close spa & fitness areas each day with consistency and proficiency according to Standard Operating Procedures.
• Accommodate guest’s needs by accurately booking, changing and canceling spa and fitness appointments.
• Accommodate guest reservation requests, offering many options and providing up-selling and cross-selling options to guests.
• Provide current and detailed descriptions of spa and fitness services; know current fitness class schedule, current packages, facility features and hours of operation.
• Know each service contraindications and keep up on product knowledge for spa and fitness services and retail items.
• Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs, promotions and discounts available.
• Provide facility tours as needed.
• Positive, energetic and professional demeanor.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to interact with co-workers, customers and have a sense of TEAM.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.