Do you like being outdoors and enjoy talking to people, then cart attendant might be the job you are looking for!
The Cart Attendant performs daily operation of the Bag Drop, Staging Area, Practice Range, and Cart Barn. Cart Attendants must make sure golfers are welcomed and their bags are properly attended to.
1. Greets each guest (with a smile and warm welcome) when they arrive, and when they finish their round.
2. Promptly loads/unloads golfer’s bags from the Bag Drop, Bag room, and Guest Services area. No guest will carry his or her own bag.
3. Cleans golf clubs as they come in from a round or practice.
4. Keeps the Staging Area stocked with carts.
5. Maintains the Practice Range.
6. Follows the instruction of the Professional Staff during outings and tournaments.
7. Maintains a neat, clean work area at all times.
8. Performs other related reasonable duties capable of being performed as requested by Management.
By the mid-1990s, French Lick Spring Hotel, although still in operation, was a mere shell of its former glory and the abandoned West Baden Springs Hotel was literally crumbling to the ground. As with any great comeback story it all started with people who refused to give up – local volunteers and the folks at Indiana Landmarks. Seeing West Baden Springs Hotel in complete ruin devastated the group whose mission it is to save such cherished properties. Soon the Cook family, devoted preservationists who themselves led the restoration of many Indiana buildings, joined the cause and committed more than $500 million dollars to not only save the West Baden Springs Hotel but also the French Lick Springs Hotel. The Cook family wanted their preservation work to result in living, breathing historic places that would be around for centuries to come. Visit French Lick Resort to fully experience this “save of the century.”
Whether you’re just beginning your career journey or looking for a new professional challenge, French Lick Resort has a career path for you! Our resort includes two AAA Four-Diamond historic hotels, two nationally-acclaimed golf courses, a casino, two world-class spas, over a dozen food and beverage venues and retail shops. With so many amenities we have a variety of Full-time, Variable (Part-time) and Seasonal opportunities for you to join our team.
Guests know us for our Friendly Staff who create Memorable Experiences. If you are interested in exploring career opportunities with us and want to join our team to accomplish our mission to “Exceed Guest Expectations,” then click here for current career opportunities.