*Now Hiring Lifeguards*
What's in it for you? Top pay - Flexible scheduling - Company provided uniforms and dry cleaning benefits - Resort discounts - Company provided 5-diamond training & certifications . . . and so much more!
Primary Responsibilities :
• Identify potential accident hazards.
• Be alert or prevent accidents (risk management).
• Enforce all ocean/pool rules in a consistent manner.
• Handle discipline situations with courtesy and fairness.
• Respond quickly, intelligently, decisively and in accordance with established emergency and accident management procedures.
• Administer first aid and CPR as required.
• Communicate with other lifeguards and supervisors.
• Facilitate public relations with a positive and professional attitude, courtesy and tact.
• Carry out additional duties as assigned by supervisors.
• Attend all training as required.
• Current American Red Cross Lifeguarding certification (Preferred) OR willing to obtain upon hire
• Certified in first aid, CPR and AED (Preferred) OR willing to obtain upon hire
• Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
• Experience in public facility management
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to work without supervision
• Ability to lead and motivate staff
• Available to work weekends/holidays
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Offering 262 luxurious rooms and suites, premier golf and tennis programs and an indulgent spa, Ponte Vedra Inn & Club has been the seaside destination of choice for four generations of guests. A Florida landmark since opening in 1928, the charming 300-acre resort is located in the picturesque seaside village of Ponte Vedra Beach, just 20 miles southeast of Jacksonville.
The Inn is celebrated as one of the great Florida resorts — a refuge for recreation, relaxation, romance and reflection; a family vacation favorite; and, a premier year-round option for weddings, social events, business meetings, corporate retreats and incentive outings.
Just the mere mention of the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club conjures up images of quiet opulence, stateliness and history. A Florida landmark since its celebrated opening in 1928, this 300 acre oceanfront club is a perfect refuge where world-class recreation, classic cuisine and organized activities abound. It’s here that four generations of members have delighted in the Ponte Vedra experience where social grace and casual elegance are more a way of life than a slogan.