Posted May 13, 2021The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club Aspen
Supports the daily shift operations of Housekeeping, Recreation/Health Club and, if applicable, Laundry. Ensures property guestrooms, public space and employee areas are clean and well maintained. Completes inspections and holds people accountable for corrective action.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 1 year experience in the housekeeping or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; no work experience required.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Supporting Housekeeping Operations and Budgets
• Ensures guest room status is communicated to the Front Desk in a timely and efficient manner.
• Inspects guestrooms on a daily basis.
• Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
• Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies.
• Supports and supervises an effective inspection program for all guestrooms and public space.
• Understands the impact of department’s operations on the overall property financial goals and objectives and manages to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
• Ensures all employees have proper supplies, equipment and uniforms.
• Communicates areas that need attention to staff and follows up to ensure understanding.
• Supervises daily Housekeeping shift operations and ensures compliance with all housekeeping policies, standards and procedures.
• Schedules employees to business demands and for tracks employee time and attendance.
• Ensures employees understand expectations and parameters.
• Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals.
• Celebrates successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of team members.
Providing and Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
• Sets a positive example for guest relations.
• Participates in the development and implementation of corrective action plans to improve guest satisfaction.
• Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
• Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
• Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
• Strives to improve service performance.
This salary range for this position is $48592.5 to $84227 annually and offers health care benefits, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan, accrued paid time off (including sick leave), life insurance, disability coverage, other life and work wellness benefits and may include incentive compensation. Benefits and incentive compensation may be subject to generally applicable eligibility, waiting period, contribution, and other requirements and conditions.Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Aspen is a recreational, social and cultural mecca for people from all around the globe. It's celebrated for many things including world-class skiing and snowboarding, acclaimed cuisine and one-of-a-kind shopping. The four local "super quartet" of mountains: Aspen, Snowmass, Aspen Highlands and Buttermilk will make any ski lover giddy for a lifetime.
The Ritz-Carlton Club, Aspen Highlands sits at the foot of a 12,500 ft. mountain with stunning views and 125 trails. This ski-in/ski-out village is surrounded by terrain for every class of skier and includes the legendary "Highland Bowl." Grow accustomed to your ski valet greeting you each day, or pursue pure relaxation and renewal in our pool areas or at the well-appointed spa and fitness center. With a special mix of authentic Western ambience and renowned Ritz-Carlton service, Aspen Highlands is a place that visitors return to again and again.
The Ritz-Carlton Club, Aspen Highlands is located 5 minutes from the Aspen-Pitkin County Airport, 20 minutes from Snowmass, 2 hours from Vail and Vail/Eagle Airport and 4 hours from Denver.