Experience a welcoming, contemporary environment with seamless travel amenities at the newly renovated Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch. Our premier business and leisure hotel is located in the heart of downtown St. Louis near the iconic Gateway Arch grounds and scenic riverfront. Take a tour of the Anheuser Busch Brewery or catch a Cardinals game at Busch Stadium. When you are here, you can connect, dine, celebrate or do nothing at all.
What Makes a Seamless Stay:
- Rooms with views: Relax in one of our newly renovated 910 guestrooms and suites with Hyatt Grand Beds™, 50” flat-screen TVs, and spectacular Gateway Arch or downtown views
- Diverse dining: Enjoy our vibrant dining scene, including Ruth’s Chris Steak House, RED Kitchen & Bar and the Brewhouse, or grab a coffee at the Starbucks®
- Downtown energy: The closest hotel to the Gateway Arch, we put you right next to the newly transformed arch grounds, with its biking trails, museum, and outdoor concerts
- Meetings that inspire: Connect and collaborate in 83,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor event space, ideal for business meetings, corporate gatherings, and receptions
- Unforgettable weddings: Celebrate the biggest moments of your life in our elegant wedding venues, including the lavish Grand Ballroom and Gateway Terrace.