A Hotel Maintenance Engineer is responsible for the physical functionality, safety and general maintenance of the facility, while delivery exceptional customer service to our guests and being fiscally responsible. Engineer must able to work a combination of AMs and PMs.
1. Maintain the physical functionally and safety of the hotel including, but not limited to guest rooms, public spaces and heart-of-house areas.
2. Make repair to hotel air conditioning system, change filters, clean coils, replace motors
3. Performs preventive maintenance on all equipment and guest rooms
4. Performs plumbing repairs (i.e. clogged drains, copper pipe, change washers, change handles, drain fittings, etc.)
5. Replace and program televisions as needed.
6. Repair and program hotel electronic lock system
7. Replace light switches, receptacles, light bulbs and fixtures.
8. Performs furniture repair
9. Repair, replace and finish: sheet rock, all types of wallcovering and paint
10. Respond to guest calls and team member work orders in timely, friendly, and efficient manner to assess and report non-functioning machinery and/or equipment.
11. Conduct inspections for preventive maintenance needs.
12. Record and report completed repairs and items that require further attention.
Hilton Boca Raton Suites puts travelers in easy reach of some of the area's best shopping, dining, golf and beaches. Our hotel is situated in a peaceful lakeside complex with access to several local attractions including Atlantic Ocean beaches. With spacious rooms and suites, an ideal location and lots of on-site amenities, our hotel in Boca Raton has everything guests need for a getaway.